Retriving The Other Min

Yoongi's P.o.v

Come on Yoongi! " Taehyung Whined.

" No Leave me alone " I growled rolling over facing the other side of the couch that's when  I heard russling from the other side " Just tell me who she is on the lock screen " he continued to pout, Disturbing my Precious sleep " Who is who is? " Suddenly Jin's voice joined in, Great now he has brought the rest to question me " She? " Jimin butted in, God Damn it can't I just got to sleep?

" She? You mean a girl is on Suga Screen? " Wondered Hoseok.

End my suffering, For 30 Minutes straight they were no stop asking me ' who she was ' and ' Can I see your phone I wanna see ' to make it worse, we were somewhere dinning for dinner, causing people to look over at all the loud bickering, " Fine! " I shouted, causing them to all shut up " I'll tell you if you Shut up, or else people will know who we are and we can't eat in peace! " I whispered shouted.

They all smiled happily like kids receiving Candy, I took a deep breath before eating my lamb before speaking " She is... My Sister " I paused, A Vurious Of gasp all around the table " Why the hell you guys so surprised for? " I questioned " Language! " " Sorry hyung ".

" Well the fact that you never really tell us about your family, we didn't know you had a sister only your older brother Min Junki " Namjoon spoke facts, i just shrugged, I didn't really want anyone to know about my sister because I have an Aphrodite of a sister and plus I don't really want anyone in my personal business.

" So what's her name? "

I kept silent.

" You said if we Kept quiet, you'll tell us "

" No I didn't I said, if you kept quiet I'll tell you who she was, not everything about her " I continued to eat my food up until I looked up to see each and everyone one of them holding in a scream, I dropped my knife and fork with a sigh of Annoyance, grabbing a napkin to wipe my face.

" Her name is Min Teresa " I answered.

" God I thought I was gonna die, couldn't hold it that long " Jungkook and V gasped of air, God they annoy my soul to the spitting core yet I still can't live without them "  What does she look like? "

" What's her race? " V asked.

" Why would you asked for her race? " Jimin said.

" That's because she's mixed " I answered.

" What's her age? "

" Is she single? "

" Your favorite memorable memory? "

" When's the last time talked to her? "

" what can you tell about her? "

I took note on how to watch for, Maknae line, Why did they need to know her age and if she is single? Should I say 14? So they back off, yeah I should say that.... No.

" Do I have to answer? " I sighed.

" Yes " They all said in Unison, I took the deepest breath.