An Interesting Start of The Day

"How I wish
How I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year"
~ Pink Floyd

'Wow, these Japanese school uniforms are kinda tight,' you thought as you were looking at your reflection in the mirror. Your physique is a little on the thick side since you gained muscle from training with your father a lot. The grey blazer was a little compact on your breasts, making them appear bigger. The green shirt almost looked too short due to your curvy butt. The black tights and shirt were expectedly fitting, which was surprising. 'Well, I guess I'm gonna attract a lot of attention,' you sighed to yourself. You read the time on the clock, 6:55 AM. 'Maybe I'll cook breakfast since I have enough time.'

The sizzling of the omelet in the pan and the popping of the frying fish was like music to your ears. You hummed along to your favorite song as you were flipping the omelet. You looked over at your phone to see one new text. You unlocked your phone and opened it.

Mommy

Hey honey! I miss you! Your father and I wish that you have the best first day today! Don't let anybody mess with you! If anybody does, I will personally fly all the way from California to Japan to fight them and I will have your father reverse time so I can fight them again and again. I love you!

You giggled at your mom's text. She has always been so protective of you.

You

Don't worry mom, I'll be fine. Thanks! Love you too!

You glanced away to your phone to only be greeted with dark orbs. You screeched and nearly fell into the hot, boiling oil. Luckily, your uncle's scarf caught you. You took a couple of deep breaths and shot a disappointed look to your uncle. He grinned a little and let you go.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"

"Calm down, you didn't die."

"I ALMOST DID," Aizawa shook his head at your exaggeration and sat at the table.

You served him the tamagoyaki and the aji furai, accompanied with white rice. You both sat and ate in silence. You looked up at the clock, which read 7:40 AM.

"Uncle Shouta, what time does school start?"

"It starts at 7:30 AM," he nonchalantly said while eating the crispy, fried fish.

Your smile immediately dropped into a worried expression. 'I'm going to make a terrible first impression.' You stood up as quick as possible and grabbed your backpack and lunch bag. You slid on your shoes and tried to drag your uncle along.

"WE NEED TO GO! WE ARE LATE!"

"Yeah, yeah. Let me grab my necessities," Aizawa said as he went into his room.

He returned with his sleeping bag, the thing he needed the most. 'Wow.'

"Hey (y/n). I'm not going to drive there," you looked confused by his comment.

"....How will we get there?"

"Your quirk. Use it," he said in a more stern tone.

You weren't very great at controlling your quirk. It was so overpowering to use since there is so much capability it has. Reluctantly, you nodded. You closed your eyes and focused. You imagined the front of U.A.; the two large, parallel buildings; the glossy windows that reflected the skies; the U shaped gate with the U.A. symbol. (F/c) magical energy appeared from your palms, circling the two of you. Your eyes opened, revealing (f/c) orbs. You waved your palms in a circular motion, creating a portal to U.A. Aizawa grinned at your success. You finally gained some control of your quirk . You and Aizawa walked into the portal, which faded and disappeared a few seconds after exiting it. You looked up at him with a proud expression, which he returned to you. You followed him to the class. Class 1-A .