When You Meet Again

Help I'll be putting this in every chapter:

Y/F/N= Your Friends Name

H/N= His Name

Y/E/C= Your Eye Color

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

Y/N= Your Name

 Werewolf:

        You were walking into the woods with your friend Y/F/N as you walk you there, a cracking noise comes from behind you. You turn seeing the same boy from the day before standing there. He waves, walking over to you both. Y/F/N looks over at you, raising her eyebrow. You wave back, kind of scared at why H/N is following you. H/N comes up to your and your friend, smiling at her warmly. "Hello Y/N" he says. "H/N" you say back. He grins, suddenly pulling you intro a bear hug. You're a little creeped out, considering you've only met him once ad that was when her was chasing you through the woods. "Whats up?" he asks cocking his head to the side. You shrug "We-" you're cut off by your friend creepily snapping a picture of H/N. "Y/F/N! You can't just take pictures of guys!" you yell. Your friends shrugs, walking away and leaving you and H/N alone. "Uh...sorry about that, she's a little weird" you mumble, feeling your face get hot from embarrassment. "Its fine" H/N says smiling. You nod "I should probably go catch up to her" you say scratching the back of your neck. He nods, smiling. "well, bye" he says, turning around he takes off running into the trees.

Vampire:

        You were walking into the store late one night because you were hungry for a peanut butter sandwich...but you were out of peanut butter. You sigh, pulling your money out of your pocket as you step into the isle. You count the change you have on you as you grab the smallest container of peanut butter from the shelve, its $2.43, you should have enough. You walk up to the counter to pay for your item. As the man checks your item out you lay the money on the counter the man starts counting. "ma'am you're a penny off" he says glancing up at you. You start to dig through your pockets, looking for another penny, but you can't seem to find one. Suddenly from behind you a hand lays a penny on the counter. You glance over your shoulder seeing H/N behind you smiling. "There you go Y/N" he smirks. You glares at him, taking your receipt and peanut butter from the counter. You walk out of the store with H/N following after you. "You know its late right?" he says cocking his head. You nod and keep walking through the parking lot. "Want a ride home?" he asks. You shake your head no, walking faster. H/N walks smoothly, keeping up with you on long legs. You shoot him a sideways glare. "What?" he asks raising his eyebrow. "Why are you following me?" you snap. "Its on the way to my car" he laughs pointing to a very nice black pickup truck. You nod, walking further away from his truck. "Hey! you sure you don't need a ride? It looks like its about to rain" he hollers to you, just as he says rain, water droplets start hitting your face. A loud crack sounds above you, making you scream and run to his truck. You hop in the passengers seat, pulling the door shut behind you. H/N laughs and starts the truck up. He drives you to your house, pulling right up into the yard ad up to the front door. "Thanks H/N" you mumble. He smiles and nods "you're welcome Y/N" he yells out the window, waving to you as you open your front door. "Night" you yell back. "Night" he yells driving off. 

Angel:

        You walk into the park garden holding your book and smiling. You walk faster, seeing H/N sitting at the base of the lilac bushes. You walk over to him, smiling. H/N looks up at you through his long hair, smiling. "Hey" he says. "Hi" you say, sitting next to him, sitting so your legs are folded under your butt. H/N smiles at you, holding a book in his lap. "What're you reading?" you ask pointing to his book. He laughs "same thing as you" he says pointing to your copy. You blush, feeling stupid that you should have seen they were the same. "oh" you whisper. H/N smiles pulling you into a friendly hug. You feel another blush creeping onto your face, he smells like cotton and vanilla. You close your eyes slightly and smile. By the time you both pull away you're sweating because he's like...really warm. You smile at H/N and he smiles back. "can you read to me?" you ask leaning back against the tree. He grins and nods "of course, anything for Mi'lady" he says with a slightly awkward gentlemen like bow. He reads to you until you have to go home, you two share a soft hug then leave your separate ways.

Demon:

        You walk into school on Monday, feeling annoyed that your cousin had stayed up the whole weekend. You hadn't gotten any sleep and you're pissed off. You really hope nobody bothers you or you'll smash their face in. You sigh, walking into your first hour, which just so happens to be gym. You hope it'll wake you up a bit, so in the locker room you walk over to the sinks and splash your face a bit. You didn't bother to put any makeup on today, it wasn't very necessary considering you don't really use make up at all. You smile at yourself, drying your face with a paper towel you walk to where the rest of the girls are to get dressed.

(Time skipping to the end of school because I'm a lazy person I know already, no need to tell me)

        When the final bell rings, you stand up, rushing out of class so you can go home and go to sleep. On your way out you run right into H/N. "Sorry" you grumble walking away from him. Once you get to your locker, you just throw your stuff into it, not even bothering to grab any of the homework that you need to do, you have study hall the next day, who cares. As you're walking home-because you felt you were too tired to drive so you walked- you feel a presence behind you. Turning to look you see H/N behind you in his car. You turn back and keep walking, trying to ignore H/N eyes piercing into your back. You finally turn around to face his car. "What?" you say loud enough for him to hear, since he has the windows rolled down. "Want a ride?" he asks pulling up closer to you. "My mom told me not to take invitations from strangers" you tell him. "But you know my name, therefore we're not strangers" H/N says smirking. You shoot him a 'ha ha very funny' look and turn around, starting to walk again. "Hey! Oh come on, please? You look tired" H/N yells after you. He's right, you are tired, finally you give in and get in his car. You direct him towards your house and smile "thanks" you say. He nods, giving you a little wave before driving off, leaving you in your driveway, watching his car disappear around the corner.