Chapter Seven!

(Another Shortish chapter)

A few hours had past and everyone went home.
A lot of them seemed different after what just happened. Minho couldn't concentrate on his video games, all he could think about was the behaviour of his friends. He didn't know how to feel... He didn't know how to react...

Thomas was in his room trying to figure out his feelings. He sighed deeply and tried to sleep. It was already 12 a.m. and he really wanted to sleep, but the thoughts about Teresa and Newt kept haunting him. He got up and walked to the kitchen, took a glass of water and two sleeping pills, then went back to his room to sleep.

Where one went to sleep, Teresa was crying in her room. The always strong woman was broken right now. She was angry, angry at herself and angry at Newt. She screamed loudly, a sound that definitely echoed through the house,  and her eyes were full of tears. Luckily, she was yet again home alone.

She got up.

Her hair was falling into her face and her body was shaking in anger. She grabbed a glass from her desk and threw it on the ground, shattering it. Tears streaming down her face as she threw more and more onto the ground, until nothing was left. She then broke down yet again. Falling onto her knees, crying uncontrollably.

Teresa started to breathe heavily. She got up once again, and put on some warmer clothing. Grabbing a paper and a pen, she then went outside and grabbed her bike.

She went to Thomas and Newt's street and stopped there. She wrote on a piece of the paper: 'Thomas. I made a mistake, I don't like you the way you like me. Don't talk to me again. - newt'

The dark haired girl folded it into a plane and climbed up to Thomas's window, putting the piece of paper under it.

She climbed down and wrote another letter for Newt. 'Newt, I like someone else. I was afraid to tell you in person so I decided to write to you... I'm sorry for everything I did.. - Thomas.'

She folded it and put it yet again under the window. She broke down in tears, for what had to be the tenth time that night. And looked angrily at the direction of the blonde boy's house.

She then smirked, she had a plan. A nasty plan. Newt had to hate Thomas. And then Thomas will go to her for support. It had to work.

She went to school and pulled the hood over her head and found an open window. She climbed in, opened the door of the control panel, and shut down the cameras. She has been there before and even had the key to the door, because she forgot to bring back the key to the director.

She used her phone as a flashlight and went to Newt's locker. She had saw his code before and easily opened his locker. Throwing out all his books and shredding all his papers.

She wrote another paper 'How dare you make me feel that you like me- how dare you make my crush think that I like you- how dare you even look at me. How dare you even talk to me. And how dare you even think that I want to be with an ass like you. Just get lost and leave me alone!' She wrote and put it on the door of his opened locker.

Newt was always the first inside so it was good that he would see it before anyone else did. She smirked and went back home, then went to sleep peacefully.

˖*°* .
Chapter by +plus plus+