5SOS preference

You're a youtuber 

H O O D:

Calum’s cute giggle echoing through the room as you suggested things to do when you are alone in a hotel room. You were currently whipping your messy wavy hair as ”Whip MY Hair” was playing the background making him laugh. THe little phase of you whipping your hair finished and ou ran up to the screen again ”Stalk boyband members!”You said and showed a video fo you on Calum’s Twitter page listening to Are You Mine by Arctic Monkeys. OF course Calum’s eyes formed hockey balls as he saw this and he gasped feeling like he achieved something really huge. He quickly took his phone and went to you page. ”@Calum5SOS: @(Y/T/N)Nice to know such a pretty girl is checking out my tweets ;)”He tweeted spending 20 minutes trying to find something cool to tweet to You as his crush was enormous. ”@(Y/T/N):@Calum5SOS Nice to know a cute boy creeps on my YouTube videos :D”. You then started DMing each other till he came to London and actually meet you at Playlist Live and ask you out during signing. You gladly accepted and you were Tumblr’s favourite OTP as Calum was featured in many videos that you did embarrassing things together.

H E M M I N G S:

Luke almost hypnotized as he watched every of you moves, the way your slender little fingers went up and down from the white guitar’s chords. Soft voice and passion was making him feel lost in your presence every time we watched your covers. Your harmony was like Heaven in his ears, the way you closed your eyes shut every time you hit a high note, the way you were nervously holding onto the guitar trying not to embarrass yourself.”It’s too cold outside, for angels to fly..”You finished the song putting the guitar down and looking at the camera with your big light hazel eyes making Luke’s breath hitch in his throat. ”So, make sure to check out more of my covers and hit a thumbs up!”You said smiling genuinely. ”Love you all loads, stay strong and see you next Sunday!”You said with a giggle and the video ended making Luke smile goofily. That moment he realised, you were his heartache on the big screen as when you finally got together he dedicated the song to you on stage making you blush and feel like the happiest girl alive.

C L I F F O R D:

”so..I was supposed to make a video about..erm…I forgot about it..”You said in the camera making Michael smile slightly knowing how cute you looked. ”But I am so amazing cool and awesome that I will find something to do in case a hot guy is watching!”You said and Michael chuckled. He asked as you ran out of the room and got back with a hug full of snacks. ”Let’s search for drama to Tumblr and laugh at stupid people because we are cooler than them!” You said and started scrolling down tumblr reading fights and fandom rants commenting making Michael always laugh. ”DRAMA LLAMAS EVERYWHERE DAMN!”Your feed had blew up suddenly. ”Internet scares me, it’s full of cats and unicorn and cupcakes with sprinkles and then BOOM suddenly porn!”You said jokingly always adding dramatic effect moving your hands in many directions making Michael crush on you at every little move. ”So, I am going to turn off internet connection and get in rehabilitation centre after the video! make sure to thumbs up and stay awesome till next Friday. Live ya rad bitches!”You said waving off and blowing a kiss turning off the camera and the video ended. He was sure he was crushing on you hard.

I R W I N:

Ashton was never ashamed that he watched you video everyday. You were beautiful and he loved the way you had passion in what you love, Make up! You were making all those cool costumes tutorial and he loved how clumsy you were when you accidentally brushed lipstick on your teeth or laughed and lose your balance while applying eyeliner. The boys kept making fun of him but one day when he got on Twitter the boys had tweeted to her ”@MIchael5SOS: Date my bandmate @Ashton5SOS He is a cool dude xxx @(Y/T/N)” He felt his breath hitch as he saw you actually replying to Michael ”@Y/T/N: @Michael5SOS omg i don’t have a make up tutorial for date with my favourite band member 0_0” He read and gasped. In only 5 days you went out on your first date and did a video together that he tried to put make up on you, people loved you as a couple!