The Magi Warriors

This one will have a lot of pictures. The Magi Warriors was something I started because of Magical Hearts Pretty Cure. It is different. It is not based in Japan, and the mascot isn't an animal, it's a girl. It's very similar to Magical Hearts, but then again not. You'll see. I did start this, and I finished the first chapter and was going to start the second chapter but I ran out of ideas. I had all the chapters planned out. I think there were 20-25 chapters, maybe 30.

Plot ~ Rosi, the elemental princess, is sent to earth to search for the Magi Warriors when she bumps into Emersyn Hart, walking home after gathering groceries. Rosi already knows who The warriors are, and called Emersyn Sparky. Rosi informs Emersyn that her (danger) home is in danger and they need to The Magi Warriors to help save it from the Dark Moon sisters. Emersyn and 4 other girls must not only protect Rosi, but also the elemental circlet from getting into the wrong hands. 

Here we go! Pictures will be at the end of the chapter!

________

Emersyn Hart

Age: 16

Appearance: Emersyn has long straight red hair that falls past her hips, (which she usually keeps in a braid or a ponytail), and blue eyes

Alter ego: Warrior Spark

Out of all the warriors, Emersyn is the one with the best fighting abilities. Her father taught her and her brothers some skills that he felt they needed to know. She was chosen as the warrior of the dragon's fire. Emersyn takes after her mom, she is very athletic, courageous, confident and strong. She never lets anyone get in the way. She was chosen as the leader of the magi warriors because one, she was the first one chosen to be a magi warrior, and two, because she seemed to have a better understanding of her powers and her weapons, and her strength.

Warrior Spark

The Warrior of Dragon's fire

Hair: red

Eyes: red

Weapon: sword

Attack: Blazing shot

______________

Tessa Harper

Age: 15

Appearance; Tessa has golden brown short hair that falls a few inches past her shoulders, and light brown eyes

Alter ego: Warrior Aquara

Tessa isn't as skilled at fighting Emersyn is. But thanks to Emersyn, she has been learning to fight. Tessa was chosen to be the Warrior of the Enchanting Oceans. Tessa is a very determined, kind, energetic and honest girl. She is very careful about the things she does and says unlike Emersyn, who speaks without thinking, usually when she is angry.

Warrior Aquara

The Warrior of the Enchanting Oceans

Hair: blue

Eyes: blue

Weapon: a staff, seen in picture

Attack: Water bomb

__________________

Evelyn Woods

Age: 15

Appearance: Dark brown long hair that falls a few inches past her mid back and green eyes