You're the mermaid!

A/N
Hey Guys! This will be a longer chapter! I don't think this book will have a lot if chapters,  but i haven't really got up to that part yet. This chapter though will hopefully be really long because I won't update tomorrow. After i finish this book, i might retire if you know what i mean. I was halfway through writing this book when i made that chapter on the princess book and i felt bad. I'll keep updating this book I promise.
- MFT

(This chapter is 3685  words and over holy moly!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*edited 2/1/19*

Adrien's P.O.V

We are currently walking towards economics down the long straight forward hall filled lockers. Rose is talking to Alya about how Marinette seems really nice and Alya nods in agreement.

"So Adrien? What do you think of Marinette? You were all sweaty when she was staring at you!" Rose  giggles teasingly like an annoying sister trying to get into her brother's love life.

"She's okay. I guess," I lie, she was more than okay! I'm 72% sure she's the mermaid! "Speaking of Marinette, how do you know her Alya?" I raise my brow. I am filled with curiosity of knowing how they know each other and what they were talking about in class.

She blinks and plainly answer, "we meet about a few months ago when I was looking for you and Nino during the party. I'm the one who got her here into this school."

"Really?!" I burst out asking accidentally.

"Why do you ask?" She asks questioning, her ' reporter mode' activating.

I quickly reply, not facing her in the eye. "N-No reason!"

"Looks like Adrien has a crush!" Rose teases and joins in with pure delight.

"S-Shut up!" I hiss with embarrassment that I can't hide.

Satisfied with themselves, Alya changes the subject, "oh, by the way Adrien," Alya mumbles. "Marinette has two more classes with you so help her out if she gets nervous or gets into some trouble."

We have three classes together?! Hell yes! Thank you! My excitement is perfectly hidden. "What classes?" I say nonchalantly.

"Gym and History"

"What about me?" Rose points at herself.

"Sorry, but you only have 1st hour together"

The blonde-haired girl puff her cheeks and narrows her brows, "booo~"

I got tired of the conversation. As much as I love to talk about her, I want to think to myself about all this. "Come on, let's just get to class."

Alya and Rose looks at me like I am going into combustion, "he said he wants to get to class! Is something wrong with him?!" Rose whispers as she covers the side of her mouth to try and not allow me to hear which miserably fails.

"I don't know. We better be careful. Next thing you know, the world might end" Alya says back, mimicking her actions with worrying eyes.

"I can hear you!" I scream in irritation.

Marinette huh? Interesting...