imagine 1 you first meet

you were in line to meet the most amazing band ever and you were just 3 people away and it felt like forever till you reached them.

you got to the table and said

hey babe (;

hey Luke you say smiling So big.  the way his gorgeous blue eyes sparkle just give you stomach butterflies

I didn't catch your name?

oh my name is y/n

you moved on through the line and got everyone's signatures.

the ride home took forever so when you got home you just floped on your bed smiling.

you looked at your CD and noticed a piece of paper in the front.

hey I thought you looked so stunning today. I wanna see you again sometime Xx

here's my number 5619831359

call or text me when you need.

~luke Xx

as soon as you read that you were jumping up and down so much you knocked down your shelf.  But you didn't care . Luke hemmings wanted you to call him.

3 hrs later ~

so the past couple hours you have been deciding whether to call him or not but before you could decide you were already dialing his number.

hello? you heard a voice say he sounded like he had been sleeping.

you looked at the time and didn't realize it was 2:17 a.m

oh hey sorry did I wake you up?

nah I couldn't sleep anyways. and aren't you the girl from today?

yeah.

ooh hi!

it sounded like he was smiling when he said that. then you heard ashton say hey Luke are you talking to the girl you were obsessing about at the meet?

ash shhhhhhh!

you just laughed

you guys have been talking for what seems like forever and you could talk to him like you known him forever and he was the same. we talked about how our life was and our dreams and just normal stuff.

you looked at the time and you have been on the phone for 4 hours and you guys said you good bye and you heard a quite I love you but you just thought it was because he was tired. when you hung up you couldn't stop smiling.

how did you guys like it?

sorry if it's bad but its my first but more will be coming Xx