7

Chapter 7 || Lie

I'm currently having a friend date with Lisa today because she owe me some dinner and I need to free myself from stress.

After she took a picture of mine and posted it on her sns, we were about to start eating our food but was interrupted when two men came across us.

He looked kinda thin than the last time I saw him. There are also dark part under his eyes. Didn't he eat well? Didn't he sleep too well because of me? Or is it because of how hard work he is to continue practicing till midnight?

I have too many questions to ask him but I couldn't.

"Wazzup, Liz!", I heard Jungkook greeted the young lady infront of me. Lisa replied back, "Hey Kookie!" and they pulled each other with a hug.

I couldn't look to their direction and just looked away. I don't want to see him there, looking at me like he doesn't know me. It will just broke my heart even more into pieces than what he had done for me.

"Hey, pasta!", I looked at their direction and smile as a response to Jungkook.

I'm not actually close with him but because of Lisa, I always saw him wherever she goes and I thought I escaped from that today. But unfortunately, he is there standing with the person who I thought will never let go.

"Why don't you just join us, Kookie?", I almost chocked when I heard Lisa said that.

Is she serious?

"What do you think, hyung?", Jungkook asked him.

"I don't have a problem with that.", I heavily sighed. What is he doing?

"Are you okay with this Rosie?", Lisa whispered. I wish I could say those things I wanted to say to her but it will just ruin and destroy more things. I heavily nodded to her saying that it'll not be a problem.

The boys ordered first their meal and we waited for their food. "Oh! Pasta this is Jimin hyung, you can call him Shortie--Aww!"

"Introduce him properly idiot!", Lisa whimpered to Jungkook. "Arasseo.", Jungkook replied back.

"This is Chaeyoung or you could call her Rosè and this is Jimin hyung or you could call him Chimchim.", Jungkook continued. I don't know what to do so I just looked at him in a second and showed a quick smile and he does the same without any hesitation.

I couldn't even breathe properly because he is just beside me, he is fucking beside me.

It was a fucking-1-hour-dinner I've ever had and I wish it'll never happen again.

"Let's have a dinner again. The four of us."

Fuck my life.