Opening Lines

Here is a list of 50 opening lines:

32 years old and I've never eaten pesto.Vin was usually more interesting.There are only three things in life that truly matter: money, sugar and Suzi Furness. 35 years old and I've never missed anyone as much as I miss Jenna.The key to a healthy lifestyle was staring me in the face.Tegan had grown accustomed to dating werewolves.The world is full of people who are in love with Leonard Cass.The world is full of people are afraid of Tori Maselli.By a sparkling and cool lake, an anteater dreampt of more. 43 people have died trying to rescue Dorothea. MaryAnn was known for speaking out about aliens. There are only three things in life that truly matter: aliens, Andy Cates and chocolate. Beverly Doughty is planning to kill my boyfriend. The world is full of people are afraid of Catherine Cheza.279,340 people died that Monday but it began with one woman.57 years old and I've never killed a man.Dear reader, I wish I could tell you that I care. Juliette had grown accustomed to getting her own way.There are only three things in life that truly matter: money, breakfast and love. 170,506 people died that Tuesday but the werewolves didn't have to be our enemies.In a spooky and lonely woodland, my grandma dreampt of more. 96 years old and I've never learnt to ski.Do you find me honest yet?She hadn't been known as Joan for years.I always wanted to be just like my neighbour - until it happened.I always wanted to be richer - until it happened.If I could change one thing, it would be writing my secret down. I would have married her if it weren't for Catharina.My name is Malcolm Lohr and I'll fight to prove it.Dallas had been without electricity for many weeks.If I'd become a lawyer, then Dominik would still be alive. I have two things on my mind: baseball and the paranormal.Why shouldn't my twin get to be with him?She hadn't been known as Adrianna since Tuesday.There are only three things in life that truly matter: Patrice Nicholls, books and Patrice Nicholls. Why should my gran be released?Jacquelynn was usually more naughty.She hadn't been known as Christy for years.If I could change one thing, it would be sharpening that knife.There are only three things in life that truly matter: sugar, religion and Beatrix Schultz. 32 years old and I've never eaten an olive.So I suppose you want to ask me how I killed him.The key to a happy marriage is making people think you are adventurous."Not again!" signed Stinkerbelle.If I could change one thing, it would be carrying that gun.Dear reader, I wish I could tell you that you're going to like this story.I don't feel I was particularly fair the morning I killed Quentin.I always wanted to be a hippo - until I uncovered the truth.52 years old and I've never missed anyone as much as I miss Frankie.99 people have died trying to find the magic wand.