one

pinka and blake never knew of each other's existence. they lived on opposite sides of the coral springs, and blake came from a much.. higher class i suppose i should say. he was expected to find a nice gal, settle down and give birth to some beautiful babies. and since his family was such a pure bred family, he was also expected to find a blue mate like himself. blake was always close with his parents, especially his father. and was the only one of 236 siblings to actually BE close with him.
but after his mother told him she expected him to marry a blue, his relationship with her was never the same. and he felt that she was not deserving of his marvelous father. but he pushed these feelings aside, because he was the most achieved he didn't want to disappoint them by not being loyal.

pinka was quite the opposite. she was a rebel who hated her drab ass parents and hung out with her friends and basically lived with them, she was associated with being a terrible influence due to her friends disrupting the colony so much. but her low class pink was unlikely beautiful as she was very popular amongst the males. giving her and even more detrimental reputation as a whore. she was quite intelligent and an interesting person, but no one stayed around long enough to get to really know her. which sent her to act recklessly even more the majority of the time.

these are the introductions so far, i hope you stick around it only gets bet- worse from here.