two

major coral high

pinka woke up and shook herself off. she got her backpack that was the same color as the light hitting the water in the middle of the day, and headed off to the first day of school.
she met her friend elle, who was also a pink coat,
and they swam to school together.
"so" elle said. "heard we got some new teachers, wanna fuck with them?" "hell yeah dude" pinka replied. as they continued discussing  various pranks to pull on the teachers that were virgins to their pranks; they were soon stopped by the worst fish from the other side of the reef. the sharkiez.
"heyyyyyy little mama" the largest one, zeke said.
"what do you want" pinka said.
"youuuu, ya pretty little pink thing" pinka rolled her eyes. "yeah well no one wants your shrimp dick"
"durrrr that's rude sis" zeke said. he snatched pinka in his sleek large fins. pinka squealed for help and elle tried to swim for help but was quickly snatched by another one of zeke's dudes, greg.

at the same time..

blake was swimming along the shortcut through the backside of town. he would never tell his parents,
but it was a faster way to school. he suddenly heard some high pitched squealing, and it sounded pretty close. he quickly swam behind the cheap coral reef houses.

he saw a stunningly beautiful pink seahorse. which was the most shocking thing to him. he swam as fast as he could and jammed his head into zekes eye. "AHHHH FUUCUDIkjakaj" zeke yelled. pinka was let go and sped away while blake also helped elle. the sharks were left spinning in pain.

okay so now we're at school

pinka never payed attention to those cocky blue fish. but ever since this morning one had caught her eye. "messing with the sharkiez" she thought. "no one does that." and for some unexplainable reason she was really attracted to him.

she saw he was going about alone, and decided to catch up with him. catching blake completely off- guard. "hey" he said. "hey," pinka replied. they kind of floated there for a minute, looking at each other. "thank you." pinka finally said. ".. for this morning." she continued.
what
"it's no problem.. really, besides how could i let that asshole zeke take ahold of anyone, especially such a beauty like you.

pinka blushed heavily. could this be the start of something new?

high school musical is that you??