Chapter 1: He's Alive!!!!

It’s been three months since Itachi left this world.  Sasuke already had his eyes transplant.  The memory of his brother was still fresh in his mind.

            “Itachi” Sasuke whispers as he sees the sunrise through the window of his dark room.  He clenched his fist while he looked at the ground.  Tears fell on the ground while he shook his head lightly “I will avenge your suffering” “I will avenge of what they put you trough” he whispers softly remaining himself of Itachi’s face.

            “Sasuke” called a voice from behind.  Sasuke wipe his tears quickly and turned around with an emotionless look to face Suigetsu.  “What?” Sasuke asked.  “Madara wants to see you; he is in the dining room” Suigetsu said as Sasuke walked out of the room to meet up with Tobi.

            “What is it?” Sasuke asked directly as fast as he met up with Tobi.       

            “Didn’t they teach you to say hello?” Tobi said taking a chair.

            “Madara what do you want?” Sasuke said emotionless.

            “Ok fine, I don’t think you’re going to like it” Tobi said as Sasuke rolled his eyes on annoyance. 

            “I found out that, I transplanted you someone else’s eyes” Tobi said firmly.

            “What do you mean its someone else’s eyes!”

            “Someone has Itachi’s body” “The one we had, it was a clone” Tobi explained.  “A perfect clone”

            “What do you mean?” Sasuke asked not understanding Tobi at all.

            “I think I know who has your brother’s body.  Who else can create a perfect clone like that?  I don’t know her intentions but it must be her” Tobi said darkly.

            “Who?” Sasuke asked

            “Sasuke prepare to be dazzled”

            Akari a 16 year old kunoichi just arrived her home.  She puts her bags around the table as she walks to the couch and lets her body fall on it.

            “You’re late” said a male voice.  She looked away to face a man 5 years older than her.  He was handsome, his long raven hair, the lines on his face fit him perfectly.  “Itachi why are you awake” she said standing up grabbing his arm helping him sit on the couch.

            “Why are you late” he asked looking straight and blankly forward not following her walking by and sitting on the couch next to him.  “Akari” he called her not looking at her while she look at him with her beautiful Caribbean blue eyes.  He was blinded, ever since she confronted him about the fight with Sasuke she noticed he was losing his eyesight.

            “What is it?” she asked him softly as he continued looking forward.

            “Why did you do this?  Why didn’t you let me die there?” he asked softly as she pouted and looked away.

            “C’mon Akari I want an answer” he adds.

            “I told you before, you saved my life once” “I wanted to die and you didn’t let me.  You saved me from Orochimaru; not only that you brought back light to me” “I have to do the same for you” she said softly to him.

            “Akari, I never asked you to do the same” he says trying to look at her direction.

            “I didn’t ask to be saved from the snake either” She said stubbornly.