part 1

Hey guys...yet with another ts........are u excited....

Well I will judge that with the amount of love I get through comments 😘😘😘😘😘😘

So enjoy this yet another glimpse of naamkaran......

Happy reading....

Please don't request for fast updates.....I don't want to stop giving u updates inspite of my eye infection....that's why I am spamming all the blogs on my pc which  I have written long before entering wattpad so that I could edit those to give something or other...so next part may or may not delay....well actually honestly speaking I am in search of next part in my pc😂 I have written but lost long back....so hope that I get that soon😉....I know I am weird and so not speaking anymore let's move to the update...

And remember guys this  is purely because I crave for ur love and I am badly in need of it...so kindly vote and  comment because that makes me heal much sooner.....😍😘😘😘 and regarding the ff's I will update as soon as I come back fit and fine😊....till then in ur love😘😘
_____________________________________

As the calling bell of Neil's bachelor pad rings he gets up to see this unknown visitor. After Avni left Neil at most of his time other than in police station and traffic he has been used to lock himself up in this room along with the memories of Avni. Her memories have become oxygen for him leaving it to be the only content for him to live.

"Where are u Avni. I wish that I could see u one last time. That would remain close to my heart forever. I wish I could." His thoughts were disturbed by this calling bell which he is approaching to attend.

It's 10 at night. Neil is wondering who is that up to visit at such a late night. Expecting dd with some case files he was completely back taken to see the visitor at the door.

A lady was wearing burka with nose piece covering her identity standing in front of the door with a purse in her hand. Now as he noted her hand he got to see that the lady was pregnant with big visible baby bump. Then it got into his mind that this same burka wala girl watched many times in past few months either on lift or car parking areas. But whenever I watch her I could easily caught her starring at me. But I purely didn't understand her intention then and neither now. Maybe she is living here. Neil got conscious when again he came out of his thoughts by himself.

"I am sorry for not recognizing u. but how can I help u mam" Neil asked in his concerned tone not in a clear idea of mystery behind her. But her eyes were cold with some sort of notorious features. He felt as if he has seen these eyes for a million lots of times and he has some old connection to that look.

But before Neil could register what is happening the lady pushed him inside his flat forcefully and got herself in locking the door behind her.

"Excuse me mam what are u doing" Neil asked surprisingly confused with the strange behavior of the girl. She keeps her index on her closed face near her mouth as to be exactly guessed and asks him to stay calm. When Neil understands and stays still she removes her veil.

To be appalled would be an understatement for what Neil felt. He sensed as if thousands of jolts landed on his heart directly in macro seconds. He was completely shaken up with the vision in front of him making him thug over the bed. Is blood shot eyes once again went through the features of her face to confirm what he saw and when he recognized he remained spell bounded.

"Avni" he asked shockingly his eyes not leaving her face rechecking it again and again to ensure whether the sight in front of him is for real. He wasn't been able to believe himself.