epilogue

Well....

Hello all...

Who expected this ....😉

No proof read....so bare with mistakes.....
Anyways Happy reading😘....

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It Has been nearly 15 days ever since Avni was bought back to home.
She is very fragile and weak and all she wants is to take a complete rest from the battle she has fought all alone all these months and I made sure that she got it.

She begin to walk after two days of operation and now she has been restricted from doing heavy works.
And I made sure that I stay with her all day and night, at every passing minute, so that she could never feel alone herself and that's what I want.

How did you manage this all these months all alone Avni? But yet she is a lady don for a reason.

The was she holds the baby the way she sings lullabies, the way she was pampering him and the way she  makes him fall asleep were making me fall head on Heels in love with her again and again if that is possible. That's when I realise that this is why she is beautiful elegant unique all at the same time and also only mine. I am very much obsessed with her.

Each time when she Rises up to reach the cradle I would stop her not seconds or not a minutes I have left her do any work. I will get the baby for her all myself. she is here now to take rest not to do work and I like to help her.

The pregnancy Indeed changed her body so much that she has now become conscious about it and I could feel it.

She could not raise her hand up or do any heavy works due to the striches that has adored her lower abdomen recently. and that's why according to doctors advice I have been asked to hire a nurse but the uncomfortable feeling which her unspoken lips  conveyed to me through her insecure eyes made me feel that the nurse is the last thing she will expect.

All she needs is our present with her. I cancelled it and we the family members or specifically to say me was all around with her anytime to help her and that's how bathing session for her was also taken care by myself. I could easily feel the consciousness she makes whenever I make her bath but yet I assured her once again all it matters to me was she and my son.

"Neil he needs to be fed." Avni called me out while I was trying to console neev all alone while he was crying loudly. "Ohhh yeah.....I forgot" I went near her to place him on her hands while she gathered him all on her hand. Not being able to bear his loud shrieks she swiftly opened the zib of her top and started to do her work guiding him towards her breast. He immediately clasped her breast with his tiny hands gently while his cheeks were sucking so fast. Avni wiped out the tears which still remains near his eyes making his vision clear with smiling face.

And I could still remember the first day when this happened. Exactly at the hospital room while I was speaking to my champ unaware that Avni is wide awake watching us already.

And then she asked me this demand.

"Neil I want to feed him" she mumbled as I placed him near her shoulders making her hold him.

I was afraid of her demand. The striches is strictly demanding her complete rest while here she wants to feed him. "U can't even get up for that Avni"

"U hold him naa please." She again demanded while I could say nothing in front of her puppy eyes.

"Let me call someone for help" I got up while her weak hand took mine cluching mine stopping my steps from moving forward.

" U help me" she mumbled weakly. I know it's wrong to do something beyond doctors advice. But now nothing more than fulfilling her wishes matter to me and hence I thought to obeying her demands.

Her milky breasts spilled out of her bra as I unhooked it. Enlarged brown nipples dotted both her breasts. The white of her breasts contrasted to the tanned skin around. I put the little boy in her hands and she pulled him towards her bosom. I helped her to position properly so that the little one feel comfortable enough to suck his food.  He opened his mouth and gently I guided him as he suckled. The occasional drop of white slid around his greenish mouth while I wiped away gently so that he might not choke up as it is all new for him as much as it is for Avni. And my boy learned it pretty well soon.

As he was sucking he slowly fell to sleep. The tiny hands that were tightly clutched to her shoulders now loosely held his mother. I took him from her and slowly put him to rest on the lacy crib, that was so soft. Almost as soft as the velvety skin of my boy. Almost as delicate as the heart of my boy. And as alive as my boy was. And a single tear rolled down my cheek as I let my son go- away to fly over the stars. The dawn that had arised was now setting.

And even now I am doing the same walking towards his crib to make him sleep comfortably so that he could soon catch us in his dreams too.

He made our life and I love him.

I smiled at Avni as I sat next to her in the bed leaning against the headboard. She immediately rushed to her home. The place where she belongs to. Under my arms. And two pair of eyes were still sticken to the cradle where our world lies taking his beauty sleep.

XXXXXXXXX

I just now saw a demand of epilogue and Avni neev scenes.

So what is better than explaining this bond of a mom and child.
(i.e)*Feeding the baby*

Well let me know how it was through ur comments.

Much love,
prinku 💓