32.

Carly's POV

I stumbled on the road to the arena. I felt blood ooze out of my nose and the area around my eye and my lip was throbbing. Tears were flowing down my cheeks. I finally ran enough to get out of his sight. My whole body was trembling.

I held my side as I finally made my way to the arena. I walked to the back doors and saw a security guard. His eyes went wide. "Carly, what happened?" He asked, running over to me. "I just want to go inside, please." I said, coughing. I felt blood come out of my mouth when I coughed. He quickly helped me to the door and opened it for me. He lead me inside and I walked towards the dressing rooms, I could hear the music from the stage here. They're almost done with their set.

I stumbled into the room and shut it behind me. I collapsed on the couch, too weak to continue walking. I winced as my body hit the couch. I felt more tears run down my face. I don't even want to know what I look like, I don't wanna see what he did to me. I just want Nikki.

It felt like I had been sitting there for hours and then the door opened. I looked over and saw the boys walk in, as soon as their eyes landed on me, they all gasped. "Oh my fucking god," Nikki said, pushing past Vince and Mick. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." He said, running over to me. He brushed the hair out of my face. "I'm so sorry this happened, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you, Carly. I should have been there." His words were extremely fast, tears were filling his eyes. "Your Dad did this to you?" He asked, taking my hands. "How did you–" "You told me last night about your Father." Tommy said. I started to cry harder.

"He did this to you?" Nikki asked, sternly. I slowly nodded. "Where is he?" He asked. "Nikki–" "Carly, tell me where he is." He demanded, cutting me off. I quietly told him the address. "He's going to fucking wish he never messed with you." Nikki said, helping me up. He lifted me up and carried me to the tour bus. "We're making a quick stop before we head on the road again." Vince said.

Nikki laid me down on the couch and kissed my head. "I will make sure he never lays his hands on you ever again, okay? You're going to be safe." He said, quietly. "I love you and I will do everything in my power to make sure this doesn't happen again." He said. I gently kissed him. "I love you, Nikki." I replied, tears in my eyes. "I love you, Carly Beth." He smiled a little.

After only a few minutes of driving, the bus stopped. The boys got up and quickly got off the bus without saying a word to me. I slowly sat up and looked out the window. They all walked up to my Dad's house and I anxiously awaited for him to answer after Tommy knocked. I opened the window a little bit so I could hear.

"Who the hell are you assholes?" My Dad's rough voice filled he air. I watched intently. None of them replied. Nikki grabbed the back of his head and slammed it against his knee. My eyes went wide. "What the fuck!" My Dad yelled. Vince grabbed my Dad and punched him in the stomach, Tommy and Mick started to gang up, too.

My Dad looked pretty beat up, the boys backed off except for Nikki. Nikki grabbed my Dad by the throat and slammed him against the side of the house. "You will never go near Carly ever again," Nikki said. "Oh, you're her little boyfriend?" My Dad laughed, sickly. Nikki slammed his head against the side of the house. "You're not going to the police for this either, because if you do, Carly will come forward and you will rot in jail. You're never to put your hands on her ever again. Do you understand?" Nikki asked, his voice cold. My Dad didn't answer. Nikki punched him in the nose. "Answer me!" He yelled. "Okay!" My Dad said simply. Nikki let him got and shoved him to the ground. "Fucking worthless trash," he said before walking back to the bus with the boys trailing behind him.

They walked into the bus and gave the OK to start driving to the next state. Nikki sat next to me and I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. His arms wrapped around me gently. "Thank you," I whispered. "You don't need to thank me. I'll never let that shit happen to you again." He said and kissed the top of my head. I let go and looked around at the other boys. "Thank you all so much." I said and opened my arms up. Each one of them took turns to give me a hug, all of them are gentle with me, making sure not to hurt me more than I already am.

"Okay, let's get your cleaned up." Nikki said, taking my hands and helping me up. Nikki held my hand as he walked me towards the bathroom, as soon as we got there, I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him deeply and his hands moved to my waist and he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me. I broke the kiss. "You're my Hero." I said, smiling up at him. "Thank you for being here for me." I said. He kissed my forehead. "I'm always gonna be here for you, Carly Beth."

(a/n: thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please vote it's greatly appreciated! feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)