Chapter Six

//warning this chapter is a whole ass mess and hi there~ Blue is back with another crappy chapter-

Left Off At...

"I will end you both where you two stand. Now as I said before. Leave." He voice boomed and the two looked terrified before disappearing in this weird hole. "Sorry about those two idiots. They should have stopped once you healed your arm." I looked at him then I thought. What happened to Hoseok? "The mutt is fine. When you confronted Rage I knocked him out so he wouldn't continue to chase you."

"Wait so you saved me?" His face hardened as he looked down.
"I guess I did."
"Well thank you." I got up and hugged him. For a snake he was pretty warm. He awkwardly hugs back. "You don't get hugged very often now do you." He shook his head; he reminded me of a lost puppy.

Cute...

Jungkook

"So let me get this straight..." I said as I sit on the couch next to Taehyung and Hoseok, who was glaring at Taehyung. "Your, Master? Wants to meet me?"

Taehyung nodded "yes, he does. Only because you're the descendant of the most powerful reaper." I rolled me eyes.

"Ok then bring him here?"

"Can't." He says nonchalantly

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow, my hair flared up a little.

"Don't be angry, it's nothing against you. It's actually someone else who's higher above's fault that he can't. Believe me if he could he would already be here. So you have to come with me." Taehyung crosses his legs. "I will set up a portal as well."

"Ok ok wait things are moving too fast! So I'm going to meet another powerful god?"

"Another?"

"Yeah I saw Destruction just the other day and boom! My hair is red!"

"He's supposed to be dead..." he clears his throat. "Anyways. Life, he isn't as powerful as you think. The one you need to worry about is Death." He turns towards me. "It's his other half in the same body." He stands up and snaps his fingers and a dark void opens up. "Let's go." Hoseok stands up.

"I'm coming with you guys, and you can't stop me!" Taehyung stared at him.

"I know. I meant for all of us to go. Anyways I'm going to leave this snake here to watch over your house Incase anything happens." Hoseok blushes and nods going into the portal with Taehyung. I gulped and went inside; when I did it was pitch black and i felt like I was being pulled into space but I could still breathe. I look to my left and saw two faceless children playing on a seesaw. I get pulled further and see a white exit; before I knew it. I was standing in the middle of a large mansion seeing Taehyung infront of me with Hoseok looking around in fear. Then footsteps could be heard making us all look over to see a male with pale skin, light greenish brown eyes and pastel blonde hair. He didn't look Korean, I think he was Malaysian?

 He didn't look Korean, I think he was Malaysian?

"Hello~ what brings you here today. Oh!" He bows to Taehyung with a wide smile "Hi Tae!" He was quite short but also adorable.

"Hey Isaac. I want you to meet the descendant of Destruction, Jeon Jungkook. And his mutt Hoseok."

"Ooh!! Hello my name is Isaac Voo, I'm the Reaper of Creation! I was just visiting Life for a little." Isaac hugged me and he only went up to my neck which I found adorable.

"Hey!" Wow he makes me feel happy for whatever reason. Wait... "what do you mean Creation?"

"Well you're the polar opposite of me! You destroy and I create! We're basically soulmates if you think about it." He laughs before backing away as delicate heels click down the stair making us all look up. "Ooh~ He's here"

"Creation. What did I tell you about meeting the guest before me." A deep voice said making me shiver as a male with either dark brown hair or it just black wall down stairs. I had a feeling he was Greed just by the way he spoke and presented himself.

 I had a feeling he was Greed just by the way he spoke and presented himself

"What is all this nonsense." A cold eerie voice said. The echoing of heel could be heard as a male with pure white hair and skin walked down the stairs. His eyes were crystal blue with a tinge of pink in them. A shiver went down my spine as I look up at him. Out of everyone he terrified me the most. I can only think: that's him. Life...

//to be honest didn't want Life to come in until later but oh well-