He comes with me!

Hey! What's up?

Well, this time I bring you a story which is obviously inspired by the recently video of SMG4: The Mario Convention.

I must admit, I liked that video, as well as the fact that Waluigi's arc is close to finish. However, recently I thought of an alternative ending to that video and that's how this story is born.

Before reading, I must inform you that this story will contain the theme of drama and a bit of romance, so you are warned.

Well, I don't want to waste you more time. Go ahead with the story...

______________________________________________

It's a beautiful day inside the Glitch-Con. People dressed in their favorite characters, booths with varied themes for everyone, a celebrity like Hideo Kojima surrounded by people, and a orange inkling girl and an italian plumber red and blue fighting for his attention.

?: The Mr. Asian guy will come with me, Meggy! There spaghetti is at stake!

Meggy: Let him go, Mario! Please!

Yup, it's a beautiful day.

Mario: You let him go! I saw him first!

Meggy: It will only be a few minutes, Red!

With a last pull, the inkling managed to separate Hideo Kojima from the overweight plumber.

Mario: Nooooooooooooo!

Meggy: Relax Mario, later you'll have him, it's not like it's the apocalypse.

Mario: Mamma f***er!

Meanwhile, Hideo Kojima was getting up a little dazed while he tried to get something out of one of his pockets.

Meggy: H-Hello Mr. Hideo! Excuse me, but, would you be so kind to come with me? You see, I have a friend who admires you very much and-

Before the inkling could continue talking, Kojima pulled out something that left Meggy and Mario breathless: A purple mushroom with a T on the forehead.

Meggy: W-Wha-?!

Mario: M-Meggy! Watch out!

The plumber managed to reach and push her away from the mushroom, which had been fully illuminated...

[BOOM]

After that, the emergency alarm began to sound at the same time that the public around Hideo got up and panicked. However, Meggy was more furious than fearful at that moment.

Meggy: Why was that?! Mr. Hideo, you'd better explain-!

Before the inkling girl could continue to protest the celebrity, she realized that the person who had saver her from becoming a zombie T was missing.

Meggy: E-Eh? Mario? Where-?

After focusing her eyes a little more on the celebrity, she managed to see that someone had been infected with the T-Pose virus.

Meggy: N-No... Please, no...

Beside Hideo was the only person infected with the virus after the explosion.

Meggy: M-Mario!

Kojima: Hahahaha...

The public around the celebrity was completely confused and scared: Why did Hideo Kojima do that? Was this some kind of practical joke or someone similar?

Kojima: Wahahaha...

A shining light covered the body of the celebrity to later reveal the true identity of the culprit of the explosion: A muscular man with a large pink nose and an unusual mustache, he had medium-sized curly hair. He wore white gloves with an inverted L on each one, dark purple pants and a purple band on his head. Interestingly, he didn't have a shirt that covered his chest, which made his musculature more remarkable. And finally, he had in his right hand a large staff, which wore a purple hat with an inverted L and a mustache similar to its owner's.