Invisible hero

I am an invisible person.You don't know me,nobody knows me because 40 years before I became invisible.
You are wondering how??..and must be feeling that I am just high and nothing else.(laughs)

Well then I am about to say you a story you have never heard before.You may not believe me.But trust me if you know what happened to me then you might not fall into the same pit.

One day I was going round a shop.At that time I was 17 years old.I had money.Also I had a girlfriend.I also had a car,but no license.I was returning from a pub,with my friends,my girlfriend .I was high,yes.I was driving.And I had no license.
And the police stopped my car.

Then you know what might have happened.I was not in sense,I just ran away.I moved across the streets found a shop and got inside it.The police came there searching for me.I was wondering what to do,when an Asian old women approached me."wear this cape".I just followed her instruction.

And then I couldn't believe,my eyes and senses.The policemen were standing right in front of me but could not see me.I understood ,"what just happened.!" I freaked out.But I knew one thing, this is magic.

And then I returned home.But because we were ten siblings,something awful happened.My siblings started fighting and my parents were not taking care.I took my cape and wore it.I punched one of them.They thought it was ghost(laughs).And I was very happy.Finally I got a power of my own.