Doom-ku

The bus heads to the USJ as I sit there silently, the rest of class 1-A chatting away, while I remember where I was just a few years ago.

"In order to survive here kid, you have to kill these monsters got that?" The mysterious man clad in green armor said in a gruff voice as Izuku nodded as he then gave him a pistol. That was six years ago and as he was thinking about the events that took place there he heard his name get called.

"Hey, man are you okay?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just lost in thought" Izuku said, surprised that someone noticed his expression.

"By the way Izuku, I have a question, where did you get that armor" Tsu asked.

"From a deceased friend" Izuku said bitterly.

"Oh, sorry to hear that" Mina said.

"It's fine, but both of us went through hell, before he passed away" Izuku chuckled remembering the old days. Then the bus came to a stop.

"Everyone shut up and follow me" Aizawa said in his monotone voice. Everyone exited the bus and entered the USJ building.

"Hello there, I am the space hero thirteen and today we will be doing rescue exercises" Thirteen exclaims. Then a blackish-purple portal opens up and a group of 60 villains appear with a guy that has hands all over him, along with a giant bird monster.

"We are the league of villains and we are here to kill All Might" declares the guy with hands all over him.

"Well now, would you kindly fuck off, I'm not in the damn mood for a damn villain attack" Izuku shouts and receives glares that felt like daggers from his classmates, especially Bakugo who is known for being a smart ass and vulgar, then the mist man came from behind class 1-A, but Izuku senses him and pulls out a pistol and pulls the trigger, which hits the mist man's metallic collar.

"Can someone tie him down, while I deal with this shit" Izuku says nonchalantly.

"Where are you going, you are a student and it is my job to protect you" Aizawa says, but after he finished talking Izuku punches him out cold making everyone sweat drop.

"Thirteen look after Aizawa and the rest" Izuku said. Thirteen nods not wanting to end up like Aizawa.

(Listen to this song for a bit so you get a feel for the action)

"Let's get this massacre on the road" Izuku whispers to himself as he pulls out a mini gun and starts blasting music. Bullets are flying everywhere ripping and tearing up the villains left and right, their bodies unidentifiable, Izuku runs out of ammunition and tosses the gun away and pulls out a shotgun and begins blasting villains away one by one, until he gets surrounded by remaining villains.

     "Your luck just ran out, kid" one of the villains said menacingly. Izuku was outnumbered and was low on ammunition, but he had to chose between keeping a good reputation with his classmates.

"Fuck it" Izuku said out loud. He then began beating the villains who surrounded him into a bloody pulp. Class 1-A looked in horror as Izuku finished his rampage and began to play an air guitar to the music he was playing, while the blood of his enemies rained from above.

"Nomu kill that kid" Shigaraki screamed as he broke free of the shock of this bloody mess. Nomu then went to attack Izuku who noticed the bird monster going to attack him, so pulled out his favorite weapon in his armory, the BFG,  and fired it with pin point precision accuracy in between Nomu's eyes blowing up his head killing it.

     "That thing was supposed to be able to go one-on-one with All Might" Shigaraki said astonished. Izuku then pulls out a chainsaw and walks slowly towards Shigaraki with a menacing look on his face.

"You're gonna get not so gently fucked with a chainsaw" Izuku said evilly.

"Kurogiri, get me the hell out of here" Shigaraki screamed. Kurogiri somehow escaped his bindings and teleported both of them away. Aizawa wakes up and sees the carnage and then throws up at the scene, then Izuku walks back up the stairs, with his armor painted red, and when he gets to the top everyone moves away from him. Izuku then takes off his helmet and pulls out a tea set and begins to make himself tea, while everyone of his classmates look at him in horror.

Hello there how did you like the first entry into my one shot series?