Link and the host club

Mori entered the dojo dressed in his school uniform. He raised a brow at the sounds of intense workout going on his eyes glistened at the sight before him Link and a poor defenseless Honey. Link was skillfully excuting a series of expert swordsmen ship blows. It was a sight to see and so was the little lolia-shota as he tried to convince the mute blond to stop so he could get ready for school. "Link" he called "come on we only have forty minuets left to get ready and you're going to have to take a shower!" Link only stopped long enough to give Mitsukuni a blank stare. Honey Scrunched up his eyes with a cute pout on his face. Link continued to wail on the piece of wood. "LINK" Honey yelled causing Link to slip up and almost clip Mori as he spun around. Mori jumped back in time to miss getting hit. Link sheaved his sword and went to go get ready for school. Honey looked at Mori with tears in his eyes. "Are you ok?" he asked voice filled with concern. Tamaki placed his hand on his cousins head and nodded. Mitsukuni rubbed his eyes and replied "that's good."

Link raged at the thing on his body ready to rip it appart. The damnable thing just wont button. Link never wore a uniform before unless you count his old green dresslike outfit. With eyebrows knitten together he walked out of his room down the stairs and straight to mori. Mori looked at Link with a unreadable expression and buttoned he's shirt. Link nodded to him and rushed back up the stairs put on his pants and blazer. With one swipe of his comb and a spray of cologne he was ready for school.

Link walked as close to Mori as he could. This is too much he thought.They're everywhere left right bananas! As one girl walked a little to close he slightly jumped and grabs Mori's hand. Takashi glances down and his eyes shine at the unnatural actions Link was betraing weather it was intented or not. Hunny-Chan made a face at the way his brother was acting. Is he for real he pondered there's no way he is really scared. He is the brave and courageous Link...

(do you want mitsukuni to be hunny-chan or honey-chan or huney-chan? let me know.)

Link's eye twiched as he watched the twins pratice their "act".

He was siting in music room 3 waiting for the end of lunch bell to blear through the intercom. He was staring blankly at the piano which was behind the large curtain so you couldn't see him.

Drinking out of his favorite bottle he almost died chocking on the blue liquid that the smothiebar kid sold him. Mori hearing the strained breathing rushed to Links side and smacked his back quite roughly making Link fall to the floor face red, head in his elbow. when he finaly got control of his respitory system he was siting with his head between his knees.

He looked up and slightly glared at Mori. His reaction as mori could plainly see was from the slaping of his face into the cold marble flooring. A bump was starting to form and it was very unslightly. (poor Link moohahahaha) Honey walked over and blinked cutely. with all this going on they draw the curious looks of the host club and that is how they met Link.

"Boss." inquired the twins devilish smirks evadent on their faces. "seems Honey attracts students of all ages." Link instantly glares at the Hitchiin's. Honey who was just handed a cake didn't notice the tricky and possably deadly tension in the air. Tamaki rushes over to honeys table and stops dead in his tracks.

( Tamaki's mind theater)

There's two honeys dear god their going to keep multiplying and are going to eat every sweet thing in the world.

"No absolutely not." States Tamaki.

"there can't be two Honey's!"

----( new update along with editing)----