🍋LEMON🍋

•*. Author/Reader's POV .*•

Dream chuckled deeply as Nightmare yelled at him, clearly amused. "WHY DO YOU WATCH OVER ME LIKE YOU'RE BABYSITTING?! I'M 16 DREAM!" Nightmare spat, "CHRIST!" He turned his head away, crossing his arms and giving a annoyed huff. Dream's elegant pastel yellow wings fluffed, then closed gently to rest as he approached his annoyed brother. He looked down at him with a calm look, then he bent down slightly to look his brother in the eyes. "I babysit you since you aren't always the purist," Dream calmly stated, making his darker brother face him with hateful eyes. "And you know what? I guess I didn't do good enough watching you. Since you broke all 3 strikes." Nightmare's expression suddenly widened as his brother tackled and pinned him to the ground. Dream's wings fluffing and opening to surround them as if on instinct. "That means I'll have to punish you.. huh?" Dream quietly said in to Nightmare's non-existent ear. Nightmare squirmed, repeatedly apologizing. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" He whined, unable to move his brother off of him. "I'll be good I promise! I'll get the other guy's to be good too!" He gave Dream a pleading look, but the other skeleton refused to accept. "I'm gonna punish you no matter what~"

•*. LEMON STARTS HERE .*•

Dream leaned down over to Nightmare's exposed neck, then gently suckled on it. The smaller skeleton let out Whimpers of pleasure, but refused to moan. Dream made a soft growl, then licked Nightmare's neck- giving the other skeleton faulty caution. He then quickly bit now, leaving a nasty marking. Nightmare let out a yelp, but didn't shed a tear. He secretly enjoyed it.

•*. NIGHTMARE'S POV .*•

He kept attacking my neck, practically abusing it. I let out more whimpers, I sickly enjoyed this. He was my brother! And this was so lewd.. but yet.. I liked it all the while. He finally decided my neck was goodly enough abused and went for my shirt. I decided to let him, and be a bit submissive. He smirked, "good choice," he said seductively, turning me on weirdly. He removed my shirt, then examined my ribs. I guess he noticed a slight difference in one, and he licked that specific rib. I let out the loudest moan, fuck! How did you know that was my most sensitive rib?! Just from a SLIGHT DIFFERENCE?! I let out more loud moans as he decided to lick every. single. rib. I was going over the edge, he was turning me on so much with all this teasing I couldn't handle it. "D-dream! Please quit playing and just fuck me already-!" I Hissed, hear driving me over the edge. Dream happily obliged and ripped my shorts off in one swell swoop. I yipped a bit, but then relaxed at his lustful gaze. He took his own pants off more gentle, then his boxers. He removed my boxers as well, giving me time to stare at his member. I could even tell how long or how much girth it had before Dream slammed in to me. It didn't hurt AS much, but still stung as he hilted all the way inside of me. It took a few minutes before I gave him a nod to move, and he thrusted rapidly out of me.

•*. DREAM'S POV .*•

He was so damn tight! Hence him being a Virgin, but still! I thrusted in to him roughly, loving his screams of pleasure as I made him mine. I already felt close, and I knew he was too by his walls tightening around my hard member. He moaned loudly, louder than any other moans as he came on to both of our chests. That threw me over the edge as I slammed in to him as hard as I could- and came inside of him. He screamed about how warm he felt, making me chuckle. Soon, everything blacked out and I awoke to him looking at me with dark eyes. His expression suddenly lightened as he hugged me tight. "Love you brother!" He yipped happily, I nuzzled his head, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "Love you too, Nighty~"