Chapter ~01

I am not gonna put a N/A or whatever like ever. Okay, only for this story. This is the first and last.
I am gonna stay loyal to you. If I forget then do remind me. I don't bite until I want to.

{}><{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}<>{}

" Class, today we are going to. ..." I turned off the whole world around me. I am paying 100% attention to this class. Why won't I?

I just like to imagine what's there under those disturbing pile of clothes. Why is he wearing all those layers of clothes. They are suffocating me and the air circulation of that tight body. Man I just wa..

"Mr. Drifter!"he snapped at me. 

What? Why?? What did I do?!

"Are you even paying attention to anything or just plucking apple from  dream land with open eyes?" He asked with a irritated voice.

" Sorry, " I wanted to say something else but I don't know why I just said that. He wanted to say something more but shut his mouth tightly and turned to the board.

Why did he had to snuped at me? What have I done? I swear I can repeat everything he just said to the class. He even talk nicely with that Aron, the outworldly beast. Then why can't he just talk nicely with me? I feel so... I don't know what this called.  I am so madly in love. It just hurt even more because he knows it too.

Because I kind of told him.

I am just a 15 years old teen. I lost the battle with my inner self and just told him.  He didn't laughed or shouted at me at the moment but from that moment up till now, he is either ignoring me or behaving like a mad person with me.

Why do I deserve this?

Though what can I do? I am ..well, yes, I am in love with a Jackass. I can't help but feel so helpless because I can't even speak to anyone about this. All of it is just because of me. Why did it had to happen to me?

He behaves roughly with me still I am stuck with him.  I am. .Ahhhhhh! !! Fuck me. I am really fed up with it.

The bell rang.  Finally.

I am thinking about making a mad dash out the door.

" Mr. Drifter, come here and take a sit. "He boomed suddenly. Man, I was real close to my destination. I really want to, like need to get outta here. After hesitating a bit, I finally got to moving. I can't even speak up for myself. I am such a ... once again, I got entrapped in my train of thoughts by none other than the dick face. The Sexy dick face.

" Are you even listening or not? " he is angry.  Why? What have I done? ? I looked enough confused for him to sigh out loud. I am such a. ...what's again was it??

"I am going to say this for the last time, Don't show me that face ever again. " what's he talking about?

I guess he got the message after seeing my face.
" The 'love struck' look ", he tried to clear my confusion, I think but I didn't get what he meant by that. I just nodded and mumble a quiet 'sorry ' and just sprinted from there. I really would have loved to just stay there and endure shit for nothing but I don't really didn't have the energy I guess. I am both scared and excited about his threats. 

Well, I guess I am advanced a little due to my searching but zero real love ife experience.

I have my head literally shoved under the fucking faucet for being a shit head but what can I do? I seems to can't forget about him.

Well, maybe I will if I meet someone a little different than the most of the kids from my school.
I just need to go away from him. I will find someone who will at least care about what I think before thinking I can bear everything. 

************************************

I am just trying to get it out.
Sorry for the short chapter.