2

He started kissing me. He than turned on the shower, told me to take off my shoes, socks, clothes, but not my bra and underwear? He did the same thing and we both got in. The water was warm, a little to hot but it was ok. (Yes I am one of those girls who um doesn't like there water to hot unless it's really cold outside sksks anyways back to da story)

He turned back to me "You not worthless you know. No one is." His hand was resting on my cheek, the dirty bath not distracting us. "Mhm you say that like you know me" I say rubbing my cheek to his hand. He chuckles and lets it happen for a few more seconds.
He than grabbed my face and kissed me again. "Ah I already know the adventures were gonna have" he said well he turned me around and hugged me from behind. "Kind sir you don't think I will go with you right?" And pouts and looks at me. "I guess not pup" "pup? Oh baby boy you can do better" he blush's at my 'pet name'
We sat down me between his legs,  his name is Min Yoongi, comes from Korea not really sure what's his doing in the United Kingdom. He likes to keep his identity a secret so I must call him Suga in front of others.
"Kinky" I say well playing with my hair "What do you mean kinky?" I look up at him, only to be looking back at. "Want me to call you papi? Daddy? Master? Sir?" His eyes are big. I guess my innocent face must have tricked him.
"Mhm what about baby boy in public, in the sheets you call me what I'm in the mood" i shrugged and continue to play with my wet hair.
"My hair is wet and my bra and underwear" I say in quite a childish voice, "just try you underwear and don't wear a bra no will see you anyways" he says well he is putting his underwear up into the bath certain holder. "Mhm what are you applying?"
We were now walking down the hall, which was small and had people making out here and there. I could easily tell where he was if I lost him, he was quite tall shorter than most people but hey I'm 4'2 and his light pink hair is not hard to mess. "Let's get to a adventure my rose, we could walk in the flowers to just to see you be more beautiful than them, your smell making them full of jealousy. To the park to see your feet going back and forth, with the swing that will make you fly. To the store which you will want nothing, which you will say 'no don't waste money on me' and many more, so we could just be together"
And we did.