Chapter 1

Screaming, cheering, all echoing through The Wellmont Theater, one girl, multiple people surrounding her, waiting for the one important person of that night that she's been waiting to see half of her life

First Row, smile on her face, high on cloud 9, she watched him walk on stage, you know that one feeling when you know your in love? This was one of those moments, those moments you see them smile, get to hear them speak, this was that amazing moment, no one else mattered, except him, him and her. Looking at Cecile, Patrick smiled, wondering who this amazing girl was and there she was, catching him staring, Cecile smiled and started cheering with everyone else, at that moment he spoke. 

"Well, finally, being back in the place I live, with a bunch of amazing people welcoming me in"

Patrick looked directly and Cecile, seeing a slight blush cross her face, Cecile smiled, he looked away, looking at the amazing crowd in front of him trying not to keep his gaze on her, it was very hard when she was right there, for now, he had to breath and calm down, Patrick smiled and started speaking again.

"It's been a while since I've been back home. I'm happy I was able to preform here"

Before he started speaking, every one started screaming at the top of their lungs including Cecile, Patrick grinned at how many people were there just for him, Cecile was still shaken at him being right in front of her. Cecile smiled hoping he'd look at her again, so far, nothing.

"Now you all know this song"

Patrick started strumming the first notes to I Can't Help Falling In Love With You, Cecile started screaming along to everyone else, knowing exactly what the song was, Patrick smiled, looking around again not being able to help but look at Cecile, he didn't even know her name, he barley even knew her and yet, he was still interested in her, strumming, Patrick kept looking at her until he looked away and started singing. Cecile knew he was amazing at singing this song knowing he sang it during The Conjuring 2, but who was she kidding, Patrick Wilson is amazing at singing everything, being attractive isn't only one thing he was good at. Cecile sang along, knowing the words perfectly well.

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay, would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you"

Patrick's soul kept pouring into this amazing song and Cecile could see it as well, strumming his guitar with those magical fingers, pouring every ounce of passion he had into one single song. 

Ending the song, Patrick slowed down the tempo, the amazing once sang song came, sadly, to an end, he looked up to a clapping, happy, crowd, looking over at Cecile, he saw her smiling, (as always). He wanted to somehow show her that he had noticed her, he wouldn't dare do this but he knew he had to, no, he needed too, no, he wanted too, before he could stop himself, Patrick winked at Cecile with a smile, as she blushed, he knew he accomplished something.

Sometimes, one little, romantic, gesture, could turn into something so amazing and beautiful, one amazing thing that will make sparks fly and once those sparks ignite into something wonderful, a fire will start burning brighter then the sun making one small thing explode into a million pieces making a beautiful piece of art.