Home bound

~~~2 weeks later~~~~ (jays POV)

We were all chilling in the theater room watching "IT" when somebody rung the doorbell and of course nobody else wanted to get up so they made me do it. I opened the door to see a tall ass brown-skin man with dreads. "Is Nicole here?" He asked. "Not for you ole pervert ass nigga" I said as I went to slam the door shut only for this nigga to put his foot in the door. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said. "Nigga I will shoot yo motherfuckin foot off if you don't move it son" I said irritated trying to close the door. "I tried this the easy way....move in" he said. Next thing I knew a bunch of buff ass niggas stormed into my crib and one nigga grabbed me. "This the last time my black ass answers the mf door" i mumbled to myself.

~~~Nicole's POV~~~

"Jay what's taking so long"  I said heading into the living room only to find him pinned to the wall by John which was one of my fathers body guards. "LET HIM GO JOHN...NOW!" I yelled as he looked at me and let jay go.

Jay: "you know these niggas?" He said rubbing his wrist

"He's one of my fathers body guards" I said eyeing John.

Jay: "does ya pops got dreads?"

"Yeah why?" I asked

Jay: "oooooooohhhhh that explains why this nigga asked for you" he said

Quan: "NICOLE!" My dad yelled as he came through the door

"What dad?" I asked rolling my eyes. "GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR NOW!...JOHN GO FIND ARIANNA" He yelled standing in the doorway. "No" I said walking back to the theater room but stopping in my tracks seeing Ari walking out  with John behind her. "NICOLE DONT MAKE THIS DIFFICULT JUST GET IN THE CAR" he said as the boys came out the theater room to see what was happening.

Manny: "the fuck is goin on here?!"

Nahmir: "Who the fuck is this pussy ass nigga?" He said pointing to my dad

Jay: " that's her pops bro"

Al: " I don't give a fuck if that's her grandpappy, why the fuck he up in the house like that?"

"He attempting to make me leave" I said folding my arms and rolling my eyes.

Cordae: "he can't do that...can he?!" He asked looking around.

Quan: "John" He said as he pointed at me and pointed at the car.

John picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKTARD!" I yelled punching his back. He wasn't fazed at all as he threw me in the back of the car.

Trey: "I told you we would find yo ass" he said smiling at me.

All the boys stood outside the front door as John closed the car door and my dad started the car. I couldn't help but cry as I watch manny mouth "I'm sorry". my heart felt like it was breaking in pieces as I watched the boys fade.

Angelica: "Nicole what were you thinking?! Running off like that do you know what could of happened to you!" My mother yelled

I wasn't listing to shit she said because all I could picture was how sad the boys looked knowing there was nothing they could do to help me. I sighed realizing all my stuff was still there including my phone. I cried even harder walking to the jet knowing all my pictures and all the memories I had on my phone were gone.

~~~~BACK IN NYC~~~~
I walked to the pool with my head hanging down and sat on the beach chair, suddenly flashbacks of when I first met the guys came rushing back which made me cry even more.

Trey: "you okay kid?" He asked walking toward me then sitting beside me.

I didn't even bother to look at him I just got up and headed to my room. I just wanted to cry myself to sleep.