Chapter 14: Dusk the Wolf

Silver climbed out of the river soaking wet, but still holding the Time Stone, "Man that water's cold I can't feel my tail." Silver complained. "Well you did just waltz into the Syra River it's one of the coldest rivers around here." A gruff voice said. "Who said that?" Silver demanded. "Calm down traveler I'm no threat." A deep grey wolf with purple streaks stepped out of the shadows. He was fairly tall about the same height as Silver, he had golden eyes and a bowstring slung over his back. "I'm Dusk the Wolf, and I have come to aid your search for the Time Stones." Replied Dusk. Reyna was the first to step up, "How do we know your not lying?" She asked. "This enough proof?" He held up an emerald green Time Stone. Dusk handed it to Reyna. "So now you've got 3, am I correct?" He said a bit smug. "Yes. And yes I guess it would be alright for you to accompany us." Reyna replied kind've annoyed. Sonic and Shadow arrived. "Two Stones found here huh?" Shadow grimaced. "And a new player! Sup dude I'm Sonic!" Sonic exclaimed. "I'm Dusk." He replied solemnly. "Ok while you all are getting acquainted, I'm gonna make a fire 'cause now I can't feel my feet." Silver said going to make a fire. While Silver was getting the fire going he felt a energy pulse, and sighed "I'm getting tired of this.." He said getting up and walking to the source.