First try

Perth decided to talk to P'New the next day. The sooner the better. He was lying in his bed, but he wasn't sleepy. He was anxious, but it was not in a way that made him want to run away from the problem. Somehow after today's conversation with P'Cooheart the anxiousness started having a bit of anticipation in it and he knew why. Saint was his first real crush and before the casting he didn't even think about his sexual orientation. Probably the fact that he was crushing on P'Saint meant that he was gay, but it wasn't that important. Who needed labels anyway. That was not on his mind right now, but P'Saint definitely was. He couldn't help being kind of excited that he is going to kiss his crush even if it's gonna be just acting.
Perth could say many good things about P'Saint if anyone asked, but the thing he didn't tell anyone was that P'Saint was driving him crazy. In this field he was sharing the feelings with Ae. When his character was meant to stare lovingly at P'Saint's character it was easy, because it didn't require any pretending. As silly as it sounds, he felt that being on set playing Ae he was more himself than when he was off set, because he most definitely wanted to be allowed to act lovey-dovey with P'Saint, see him every day and pinch his cheeks saying they're his...
Perth knows what's next for Pete and Ae. He read the script and the novel. He finished the book just recently and he was seeing P'Saint and himself on every page. In his mind he was imagining them in some kind of a role play. They were themselves, but in another reality having fun playing students being in love. Why was he so kinky? He wanted to feel ashamed of it, but no one knew about his fantasies, so he indulged. Over and over again. Thinking how would it be if they were asked to play everything the book included or how would it be if he had the balls to confess to P'Saint for real... But it wasn't his favourite fantasy, because in real life chances P'Saint reciprocated his affection were thin. What would he even say? "P'Saint, I think you're sexy, I wanna kiss you, I wanna do all the dirty things with you that we could think of?" He already decided to follow P'Heart's advices. If it won't work he at least planned to enjoy everything he could get out of working with P'Saint.
***
The next day Perth arrived on set an hour earlier than necessary. He knew P'New is always there pretty early too. He wandered around a little and when he saw their director's car pulling over at the parking lot he jogged in that direction. P'New noticed him and waved.
- Good morning, Perth, what are you doing here so early? Did you mixed up the hours? - he laughed.
- Good morning, P'. I didn't, I'm here to talk with you if you're not busy of course. - he "waied" politely.
- I've got a feeling this is something serious if you got up that early just to talk. - the older man eyed him questioningly as he smirked.
- It's about my acting. - Perth scratched the back of his head awkwardly. It seems it started to be a habit of his these days.
- Hmm... Maybe we can talk in my car? It's not that chilly as outside. - the younger boy nodded his head - Hop in then. - New unlocked the alarm and got on the driver's seat himself. They sat for a while in silence.
- P'New, please don't laugh at me, okay?
- Me? I would never! - he pretended to be offended, but smiled brightly.
- Yeah, of course. You are amongst the top three most playful members of the crew. I know you will laugh. - he gazed at the other man.
- And I know what it is about. - New smirked and Perth started fidgeting under his gaze - You can't wait to kiss your cutie Saint, right?
- Stop it P'New! I am looking for some advice and comfort from you and you cannot last a minute without making fun of me!
- Did I get it right? - New asked still curious. Perth pouted but giggled anyway, because P'New was just so cool and funny. He always knew how to break the awkwardness of any situation. Suddenly he wanted to tell him everything and he was sure the man will understand.
- All right. - New clapped his hands - Now tell me. - he encouraged.
- P'New, I'm afraid I'm gonna do bad with the kissing scene. - Perth whined - And I even asked P'Cooheart for advice and if it comes to acting I want it to be perfect and because of that I wanna ask P'Saint to rehearse first, but I'm also scared to ask him...
- Stop, stop! Calm down. We can sort it out, so don't worry, but first tell me. You do have a crush on him, don't you?
- I do. I know I shouldn't. - he whined some more like a child - How did you even know??
- Well, to be honest. That's one of the reasons you got these roles together. - Perth looked at him surprised. - Your chemistry was just so great. So, I kind of saw from the beginning that you are attracted to each other.
- W-what? What do you mean to each other?? - the younger boy almost yelled.
- I just say what I see. - New raised his hands in a gesture that said he is merely stating a fact.
- I don't think so. He is probably just a good actor.
- Let's leave it at that. - New smiled knowingly - Now, about acting, there's a first time for everything so don't stress out. Just take it easy. You both try it first. Think about it as something fun. Your main motivation is being a good actor and he is aware of it too.
- You made it seem a lot easier talking like that, but I'm still so embarrassed to ask P'Saint for that "rehearsal". What if he thinks I'm using it as an excuse to kiss him?
- Are you? - New grinned.
- It's really just a crush, I still wanna be friends with him.
- Exactly, that's why you shouldn't worry, but you also shouldn't ignore it. You know I keep a close eye on every one of you. So, I'm sure you will be all right. Talk with him about it. If there is a mutual physical attraction there's nothing wrong with experimenting with a friend. You're teenagers after all. - New winked at the boy. Perth blushed and hid his face behind his hand. What was P'New thinking? That he is some horny brat? Well, maybe he wasn't completely wrong... However he got himself together taking a deep breath.
- P'New. - Perth smiled slyly. He wanted to get back at the man. - Maybe YOU can practice the kissing with me? - he batted his eyelashes jokingly as he got closer to New.
- Oi! You little rascal! - he laughed - I can't, because~ - he made a dramatic pause - I already promised Saint your first kiss!
- What?!? You're making fun of me, right?
- Not at all! - New assured - Well, maybe I didn't made a specific promise like that, but I already talked with Saint and I suggested him the same. That you should practice together. And I said I'll tell you and what's left now is for you guys to decide the date and time.
- So... He already agreed?
- Yes. I told you not to worry, didn't I?
- P'New, you're the best! - the boy hugged him relieved.
- You're squeezing too much! - he coughed - Give me a break, because if you get on my nerves I'm gonna put more kissing scenes for you!
- P'New, was it supposed to be a threat? Because I don't think so. - Perth laughed.
- Oi, oi! Let go! - New tried to free himself from Perth's arms laughing.
- But I still need some comforting, don't be so cold. Just a bit more. - Perth complained as he kept hugging the man. Suddenly a knock on the car's window interrupted them. It was Saint. He frowned when Perth looked at him grinning.
- What are you doing here? - he said - Nong, do you want to make yourself P'New's favourite? I won't let you. - he pretended he is angry - Move. - Saint opened the car door and plopped on New's lap.
- Hey! - Perth giggled - I was first!
- And now it's my turn. - Saint answered wrapping his long arms around New's neck.
- Am I allowed to say anything? - the director complained. His voice muffled as his face was pushed into Saint's collarbone.
- I'm sorry P'New, but no. - Saint smiled looking at Perth. - Come on. Don't sulk. - he said. We can be P'New's favourites together. - Perth smiled joyously at that statement. Saint was just so charming being boisterous like that. - But... - Saint let go of New's neck leaning closer to Perth - If you wanna play favourites... Can I be your favourite, Nong? - Perth immediately blushed. Talking about charming. Perth was done. Saint was looking straight into his eyes daringly and shy or not Perth couldn't look away. On the contrary, he wanted to reach out and touch, show how very much he favours P'Saint.
- Okay, boys. - New said slipping away from his seat and making place for Saint. - Since you are already in a car and you got some "ekhm" acting practice to attend to anyway... Honestly, the tension here is suddenly unbearable so I'm gonna give you some space. Take your time. - the director grinned - But don't go too far... - the boys looked at him in unison as if asking what is he insinuating. - Um... I mean, I'm gonna leave you the keys, so if you actually decide to take a ride somewhere... You know. Take care and don't go very far. - he smiled apologetically and closed the door walking away. They watched as he waved at them and Saint gazed at the keys in his hand.
- So... You talked with P'New about the practicing, right? - Saint said and the younger boy looked away getting uncomfortable. - Why are you embarrassed that much? - he decided to talk after a longer moment. - Didn't you brush your teeth in the morning? - he joked.
- Ew, gross, of course I did. - they snorted and some of the awkwardness faded away.
- It's gonna be your first, right? - Saint asked leaning a bit closer. This time Perth didn't move away, but only nodded nervously. - It's gonna be my first too. - Saint admitted smiling.
- Really? I thought you...
- The first proper one with a boy, yeah. And the first kiss I'm actually excited about.
- Are you just saying this to make me feel better?
- No, I'm trying to figure out if you're attracted to me too, because P'New said...
- Too?? - Perth cut in and Saint nodded with a cute smile - So P'New wasn't just teasing me when he said he thinks it's mutual? - Saint again confirmed with a nod - Oh, thank god. - Perth sighed placing his hand on his chest.
- Stop acting so cute. - Saint complained and smiled putting a hand on the younger boy's shoulder to make him look back at him. It worked and as soon as their eyes met Saint placed a quick peck in the corner of his mouth. Perth opened his eyes widely in shock and blushed touching the place awkwardly. Saint's face expression was saying nothing else but "adorable". - Come on, - he urged - Let's do it. - Saint beamed at his Nong.
- H-here? - he started to look around as if he was worried someone might see them.
- We can go somewhere else if you really need a more romantic place. - he joked jingling the car keys P'New left them. - But I'm not sure if I'm able to focus on driving properly right now so maybe that's not the best idea. - he smiled coyly.
- Y-yeah. - Perth didn't know how to proceed at all. He was just too tense.
- Don't freak out, I'm just as nervous as you are. - Saint assured. - but also super excited. - he bit his lower lip fiddling with the hem of his own shirt timidly. The younger boy couldn't help but smile shyly. - Hug me. - Saint asked suddenly. This was easy. They did it many times before, so the younger boy scooted closer and wrapped his arms around Saint comfortably. The older boy responded immediately with a satisfied sigh as he rubbed his back comfortingly.
- P', I'm happy we met.
- Me too. - Saint squeezed the younger boy more.
- I still wanna be good friends even if... You know, even if I kinda want to do all these not-friends-like things with you.
- Me too. That's why I said let's do it. - Saint smiled as he looked Perth in the face. - The first time is just to test it, ok? We can rehearse later the way how we want it to look in the series. - Perth nodded being silent, his gaze intense.
- Nong, your lips look super welcoming today. - Saint attempted a smirk, but nervousness was affecting him a bit too. When Perth looked down shyly, because the realisation of P'Saint probably thinking about his lips before hit him, that's when Saint made a move. He put his hand on the younger boy's cheek to make sure he is not backing off. He closed his eyes most likely just being too shy and Saint gave his lips a damp peck. He stole a quick look at Perth and when everything in his face told him the younger one is expecting him to continue, he did just that. He nipped at his lips slowly and Perth tried to do the same. It was anything but skillful, but it felt so good. It also felt like too soon to stop, but they did. Saint going for a hug right after. He didn't want them to get awkward and that way they could be close without looking at each other yet.
- How was it? - he asked.
- I want to practice a lot, P'. - Perth answered and the older male giggled into his neck and the younger squirmed.
- P', - Perth sighed and squeezed his arms around the other boy a bit more - that felt good too.
- I'm including this in our later practice then. - Saint kissed his Nong's neck lightly. How sensitive it was? He wanted to test in many ways.
- Was it good for you too? - Perth wanted to be sure.
- Yes, and actually I was surprised it was also kind of arousing already. It didn't happen with the other kisses I had.
- I'm glad, because up until now I was feeling like a pervert thinking about you this way.
- Then I'm a pervert too, so don't worry. - he smiled finally breaking the hug and looking at Perth. - Wanna know what kind of other perverted things I keep thinking? - Perth nodded enthusiastically smiling - It really does it for me when you call me P' and the fact that you're only seventeen... - Saint wriggled in his seat comically - I know it sounds inappropriate, but you're not really a kid anymore, right?
- I'm not, of course I'm not. Don't worry... P'Saint. - Perth smiled teasingly.
- Gonna use this against me now, hmm? - Saint smacked him lightly on the head and Perth giggled.
- P'Saint? Before we have to go back on set I think we should inform P'New how our first try went.
- You wanna text him? - Saint asked, but Perth hesitated - Should we write him something like "Hey, P'New, we finally kissed and it was amazing. You were a great help so thank you. We're gonna try our best in the future too."? - they laughed, because it was somehow silly to send that kind of message.
- Maybe... We can do a second try and record it just for P'New? - Perth smirked as he got back most of his self confidence already.
- Okay... - Saint was a bit surprised, but he liked that idea. - I guess I'm never worrying about being kinky ever again. - he giggled.
- P'Saint, we're gonna kiss on camera eventually so it's a practice too, right? I'm not being kinky. - Perth pouted.
- All right, if you say so. - Saint smirked - Let's record it with my phone.
- I want to have that video too. - the younger boy complained.
- I can send it to you later.
- All right. - Perth agreed and they set the phone by the front window checking if the angle is good.
- Ready?
- Yes. - Perth wriggled excitedly smiling. Saint started the recording and positioned himself back on the seat. They looked at each other and giggled. Perth placed his arm on Saint's waist to pull him closer and the older boy put his hand on the other one's cheek as before. Perth glanced sideways towards the camera one last time and then they closed the space between their mouths. This time there was no hesitation. The kiss gentle but enthusiastic and a lot less awkward.
- Do you think it's okay? - Saint asked when they stopped a bit breathless. Perth took a look at the screen.
- A minute. I think we got it. - He smiled at his friend and then he smiled at the camera too. - How did we do P'New? - Perth smiled cutely and Saint nudged him it the side laughing and then stopped the recording.
They sent the video to the director with a description "second try" and were about to get back to everyone when the reply came:

New: ?!?!?!?!
Saint: What?
New: What took you so long?
Perth: The first try. haha 😊
Saint: P'New, was it bad?
New: No, it wasn't! It was just me having a heart attack! 😅
Saint: It wasn't our intention!😱
New: It was a good heart attack! 🤗
Perth: It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either? Give us some directions, Director. ☺️
New: Actually, it was quite good. You both are really talented or is it something else? 😏
Saint: 😅
New: There's just one thing. You have to switch roles for Ae and Pete. I can see Saint dominating the kiss. This would have to be Perth dominating it when you play.
Perth: We're gonna practice hard, P'New!😁
New: I do not doubt it! But, please, don't send more videos.💀
Saint: We had just good intentions doing so. Don't be mad. 😢
New: I'm not mad at all! I'm blushinggg!😅
Perth: 😘