Mr.V [BTS KTH 21+ ONE-SHOT2/3]

"Aish... my back is hurt... These bags are so heavy..." "Jiyoo you are back~"

What the fuck?

"Jennie are you okay? I guess you have a fever?" "Why would I have a fever? I'm always that nice to you~" I sigh.

If you are nice to me you won't order me to buy 10 boxes of orange juice, 12 boxes of strawberry ice-cream, and lining up 1 hours to buy your favorite flavor cake in Lady M.

"C'mon! Jiyoo cheer up! Let's eat the cake!" I roll my eyes and open the box for Jennie.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Tae has take a look at me and Jennie for one second but then he turns his head back to his phone, or maybe, he just looked at Jennie, not me.

Why do I even care?

"Hey pabo!" "Ah shit!" My head was hit by Jennie harshly. "It's pain don't you know?" I roll my eyes and take another bite at the cake.

"Can't you see Taehyung take a glance at you just now?"

The fuck?

"No"
Lying is the best solution sometimes.

"Aish, eat your cake!" She sigh and walk away.

"Hey what about the cake!"
"I don't have mood to eat it now ARH!"

Girls change their mood every second you know.

"Fine I will eat your cake!" I laugh and continue eating it.

"You heard it right? She eats my cake!" Jennie pouts at me. I sigh, "Who told you to leave! Stupid as usual!"

"How come she can't see you glance at her?! It's so freaking obvious"

"One hundred percent that she's lying" I sigh.

So, she knew that I was looking at her, but she ignores me. SO COMPLICATED.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WAKE U-"
"Yah! My ears are hurt!" I pout and cross my arms.

"That's what you do at usual to me and Jiyo-"

"WHAT?!" I look at her unbelievably. I won't like, screaming to my love okay?

"You did"

"No I didn't"

Wait did I?

She rolls her eyes, "Believe it or not, try this"

She hand me a card and go.

A Hotel Room card?

1
2
3

"NO! KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT WITH HER AT THE HOTE-"

"Kim Taehyung I'm still here" She smirks.
"OH FUCKKK"

"OH FUCKKK"

"Tae-" Jennie waves her hands in front Taehyung twice to check as if he has pass out.

"Oh! Umm Hi? I'm here!" Jennie sigh after what V said.

"The hotel card is not what you are thinking okay!"
"What are you thinking then?" I smirk.

"Aish. Don't you remember this hotel is one of my dad businesses? Go there and eat with Jiyoo" I chuckle, "In the roo-" Jennie hits my head, so painful huh.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I told you not to think something dirty! (Hit) just (hit) EAT (hit) AND CONFESS!"

Confess?
Am I ready?