Chapter 2| Love at first sight

CHAPTER 2
"Love at first sight"

"You really need to hurry up."
"Well I'm trying my best to here!" The bluenette yelled in anger.

"Yeah you said the same thing an hour ago." He rolled his eyes, "Shut your mouth." She responded.
"Yeah yeah.." He murmured, he walked away from her room and sat on the couch.
"You better be ready in five minutes!" He yelled to her.

He took out his phone and timed her for five minutes, the timer slowly counting up to five minutes. "Ok I'm ready now!" The bluenette yelled, she smiled running down the stairs.

"Let's go then."

#

"So apparently this 'bandit', likes to hang out in a bar, this bar.."
"Is that why we're in a bar right now?" Asked Juvia, Gray nodded.

They sat on a table with two chairs, and waited for the bandit to come

"Would you guys like something?" Asked the bartender.

Both of them shook their head. "Hey Gray, im gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Said Juvia. "Alright," Said Gray.

*
As Juvia was opening the door to the bathroom, she felt a hand slither to her mouth. Her eyes widened, she tried to scream but her mouth was covered.

"You better come with me if you want to live miss.." The man said, she could feel his lips curving into a smirk. He held up a knife to her neck. "Do you wanna do this the easy way or the hard way?" He Asked in a teasing way.

"The Hard way." Juvia murmured as she immediately elbowed the man in the stomach. Making him groan in pain as he held his stomach.

Juvia took the chance to immediately trap him in one of her water circles.

He looked at her in the eyes, she looked back at him. It was like love at first sight, their eyes locked. Juvia felt butterflies in her stomach, without realizing it she accidentally let him out.

"Juvia!" Someone screamed

"Juvia!" Someone screamed. Juvia turned around to see gray running towards her. "Juvia! Quick catch him! He's the bandit!!" Yelled Gray.

But Juvia stood there, she felt frozen, she felt like she was in a love spell by this man. She couldn't move, she didn't want to attack him.

The bandit immediately took the notice and ran, as fast as he could. He looked back at Juvia as she was still staring at him, when finally, he disappeared into the darkness.
Waiting for them to meet once again.

"Juvia! What was that?! Juvia?!" Juvia couldn't hear the yells of her partner. It was all muffled, all that she could hear was her heart racing, pounding as she anticipated to meet him again.

It felt like her heart was glowing, she felt like a teenager in love. She couldn't help but to think about him. She was in love..

 She was in love

#

A man ran into the woods, running from the mage that tried to catch him. He stopped for a moment. Catching his breath, he tiredly rested his back onto a tree.

He thought of the mage he met. He couldn't get her out of his mind. "This is what love at first sight is..?" He questioned.

That's when he remembered what the dark raven haired man yelled to the girl. "Juvia..that's her name, Juvia.."

[Chapter 2]

"Friends"
[PUBLISHED OCTOBER 21]