a new beginning, a new me

I want to get this out as soon as possible, to reach out to things. You know, the things I don't remember, the things I used to love, do, hate... etc.

Make up for friends I cut off like split ends, unevenly. Never really giving them a reply to why.

I may never open up but here's just me with my stupid tips. On my mental health that's improved and me learning, it's ok to be me and hate me but it's never ok to not be me.

Also I would like people to meet the new me and reflect on my past mistakes with the new me. Tag people and make up for how I wronged them.

I want this to lift someone up so they have a helping hand unlike I did. Yes the voices through a screen were my lifeline. Even so only you can coax yourself out.

Baby steps are as good as any other steps as long as you're making progress. Even if you take a fall back or get lost, keep on moving. As Miley Cyrus puts it, it's "the climb", look at all the shit I'll be telling people after this.

Don't listen to the people who tell you to love yourself because that's impossible. It'll just make things worse because skrtt, skrtt. Now you're desperate to be something you aren't and guess what I said before "it's never okay to not be you".

Also I lied I still have poor grammar but guess what that's just a smooth slide into my next topic. Lying and liar, are two very different words and we'll make a chapter about that.

I'll just cut here, I'll edit it later when it's not the middle of the night. I just need this up to be very extremely honest.

"𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝓎" - La La Land