Chapter 1

My Childhood Best Friend
5 Year Old Jakes POV
Hi I'm Jake. I have a pretty amazing best friend. Her name is Erika Costell! We live right across the street from her. We have play dates every single day. I love playing with her. One of my favorite things to do with her is pull pranks together. I am the prankster! Erika is alright at pranks, but it's the best when I prank her! Today is going to be awesome. I am going to her Birthday Party! I got her the best gift in the world. But you can't tell her. My mom helped me pick it out. I wanted to get her the new Nerf Gun, but she wouldn't let me. Dang moms! I got her the new exclusive Barbie Doll, and her favorite candy. Shhh don't tell my mom, but I also threw in a new Nerf gun I got a while ago that I don't use! My mom doesn't know so that's good. I wrapped the Nerf gun myself. I say I did better then my mom. I know I did actually not just saying I did. Oops I spent to much time thinking I GOT TO GO! Wait her Present. I grabbed her present and headed to her house with my mommy. I love my mommy she is so beautiful inside and out! *Erikas House*
Erika- "Hi Jake."
Jake- "Hi Erika!"
Erika- "You're the first Person here."
Jake- "I am."
Erika- "Yeah."
Jakes- "That's good!"
Erika- "Sure you're a hour early."
Jake- "I am"
Erika- "Yeah you are."
Jake- "At least I'm not late. I like to be on time. I'm never late."
Erika- "I know. You want to go in my backyard?"
Jake- "Yeah!"
*They go to Erika's Backyard*
Jake- "Woah this looks so amazing. I love I here."
Erika- "I do too!"
Jake- "You should keep it here all the time."
Erika- "I told my mom that she said no."
Jake- "Oh."
Erika- "Yeah."