daoming si | 道明寺

Love doesn't last forever||爱不是永远的

*you can play the song* feedin yall wif another story,,will update on fri cuz im busy wif finals fjddn

"Ring!" The door was pushed opened.

The smell of coffee wafted through the air as y/n closed her eyes,inhaling the aromatic fragrance. She looked around.

"Didn't change much..."

"One matcha cake and iced americano." Whipping out her credit card.

She chose a seat near the glass windows.

Out of so many cafes why there? Was it a coincidence?

No. Because she missed him.

Everything they did here. Reminded her of him.

She still vividly remember the day he confessed. Right at the same exact spot. His scent still lingers around.

-Flashback-

(Y/n POV)

"Cmon slow ass!" He held my hand leading the way.

The bells at the door welcomed us.

I looked around,totally mesmerised by the interior design

I looked around,totally mesmerised by the interior design. It looks like a cozy home for couples...

"How do you like it?" He smiled,shoving his hand into his pocket.

I nodded excitedly and bugged him to treat me.

"2 matcha cake,1 latte and iced ameriano." The waiter placed onto the table.

I readily picked up my fork and digged in.

"No one's gonna steal your cake..." daoming si watched me in amusement.

Suddenly,i felt a sharp pain in my throat.

*cough cough*

"You idiot! I told you so not to eat too fast!" He patted my back and grabbed the iced americano.

I sipped it without hesitation and the pain reduced. But the coffee...is so damn. Bitter.

I frowned and stuck my tongue out in disgust.

"Its bitter..."

"Yeah,well you seemed to like it. You drank almost half." He laughed and pointed.

"Can we exchange?" I pouted.

He looked away before clearing his throat.