The Baker Confronts the Hosts

Shuji's POV

I have never been this annoyed in a day of my life before.

Just yesterday, I had seen the Host Club follow me around school all day long, even after I told them to leave me alone the day before.

I sighed as I made my way to the legendary music room while thinking. 'Why in the world are they paying so much attention to me? I wasn't even that nice to them and I was really clear when I told them that I didn't want to be associated with them.'

I found myself in front of the doors to the club room and took a deep breath. 'Now or never', I thought and pushed the doors open.

I was, once again, met with bright lights and rose petals and saw the members in various poses in the middle of the room.

"Welco-"

"Save it!" I snapped and sent a glare at them. I opened my mouth to tell them off when the pink midget once again made his way over to me quickly and hugged my arm while looking up at me innocently.

"Did you decide to join the Host Club and become my Personal Baker, Shu-chan~?" He asked with big eyes.

Rolling my eyes, I tried to remove him from my arm with difficulty. "No, I don't want to join." I the felt myself sigh as he pretended to cry. "And you pretending to cry isn't going to make me change my mind."

I could tell he was shocked, not as much as last time, but he still pretended to cry. "Why won't you play with me Shu-chan~?? Am I not cute and lovable enough for you~??"

Finally detaching him from my arm, I looked down at him and told him up front again. "Like I said last time, I do not respect those who hide their true selves and behave unethically. So if you're going to continue to behave like a grown ass high schooler in his 3rd year with an age complex, then so be it. But know that as long as you continue to behave this way when asking me for favors or requests, then I will not abide by it." I stated.

Honey's POV

This was the second time that Shuji had shocked me silent. But it wasn't shock or offense I was feeling right now.

It was desire.

I wanted to make him so mad and out of control that he just had his way with me. He really interested me that way and I couldn't wait to 'play' with him some more.

Before I could say anything to him, Kyoya cleared his throat and took a step foreward with his black notebook open. "If I may, Mr. Morinaga, tell you the benefits of becoming a member of this fine club, then you might change your mind."

I looked towards Shuji and saw that he was obviously contemplating the idea of it and he nodded his head. "Go ahead, I'll listen for a bit"

"Well, the benefits of joining, is that the individual members each obtain 10% of the profits made in advertisement and requests made. You also obtain a certain amount of college credits, can become quite popular with the ladies, and we, as the members, will stop following you all day long." He finished.

I looked towards Shuji and saw that he was considering the pros and cons of joining. Staying silent, we all waited for his answer.