orange

-One week later

Jahseh

"You remember the lil shawty in the mall. She really is bad as fuck." I said to Ski. I showed him a pic of her off her instagram. He leaned back and grabbed one of his dreads and plays with it like he always does.

"What was her name again?"

I smiled, her name suits her honestly. "It was Destiny. I got her number too bro." I showed him her contact and he sat up and dapped me up. "At least you wasn't being like WiFi slow ass who asked the girl for her name and then walked away." He said. Wifi came put of the kitchen with half of a sandwich in his hand. "I heard that bitch nigga."

He came in the living hand sat on the other end of the couch I was sitting on. "And I will have you know, me and shorty been fucked." He took a bite of his sandwich.

"Was it Katelyn." Ski asked. Wifismacked his lips. "Y'all stay tripping on Katelyn. She ain't that bad." I laughed. "Sure bro. That bootleg Barbie bitch gone start thinking she yo mama and whoop yo ass everytime you come home late."

Ski busted out laughing and Wifi got up flipping us off. "Fuck y'all bruh." He walked away upstairs. My phone buzzed and I looked down the message.

Dessy 💕: sooo ft or no ft?🤦🏾‍♀️

I smiled and stood up. "What you smiling at yo phone for?" Ski asked. I looked at him and shrugged and walked away. I walked upstairs up to my room and closed and locked the door.

I watched as the phone ring. Her pretty face popped up and the screen and she smiled. "Hey Jahseh"

I rolled my eyes at the use of my government name. "Chill on that." I said and chuckled. "What you want me to call you then?" She asked as she popped some gum in her mouth.

I smirked, "Daddy, if you don't mind."

She loudly laughed. "Boy bye." I sucked my teeth, "Anyway, I ain't want nun just wanted to see ya' face." I said. Her face turned red and she smiled. "Stop trying to butter me up so I can call you that bullshit name."

I laughed. "Nah I'm serious. I just wanted to see you."

I heard giggling in the background."You mad corny, my nigga." A girl's voice said in a thick Florida accent. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Probably her friend from the food court.

"Shut the hell up Jasmine." I saw something fly by the screen and I soft 'thump'.

"Ow bruh!" I'm guessing Jasmine said. "Girl bye, it was just a pillow. Anyway-" Destiny turned back to me and smiled. "Soo what you up to?"

I shurgged, "Nothing, just chilling at home."

"Aye I gotta go, moms tripping. Bye Jahseh!" I heard Jasmine say in the back. I heard a door close and Destiny got up to lock her door. "I'm mad bored." She said a few minutes after Jasmine left.

"Want me to come pick you up." She eyes me. "I just met you like a month ago."

I shrugged,"I mean you did say you wanted to 'get to know me' so...?"