Maria Merryweather 🥀

So beautiful. So elegant. So perfect. Her eyes we the way to heaven. Pretty and plumped her lips were. Her skin, clearer than the sky above you. Hair, a burnt,golden brown. Wavy but soft and shiny. The way she would just sit there as if she were waiting for something, someone. You can just image how many boys that would drop to their knees in a heartbeat. From the moment she walked into a room you didn't even need to see her to know that she was there. She bought a sense of power but beauty in that power at the same time. Now you must be wondering. 'What is this gorgoues girls name?' Well...

Maria. Maria Merryweather is her name. She is a very special girl. No one could truly hate her. They could only hate themselves for being jealous of her everything. Maria came from a very unknown, magical background. Her father had passed away, so the fact that her mother died giving birth, which meant she had no one to take care of her. The only living relative left was Uncle Wolf Merryweather. He lived in Moonacre Valley.

This was the only option other than going into an orphanage. Obviously she chose to go and live with her uncle. And now this is to the first meeting of Robin and Maria.

Authors note:
These two chapters are the backgrounds on the two of them. There was more to say about Maria because she came from a more wealthy background whereas Robin's character is introduced slowly throughout the film.