Chapter 1 (This is very short)

Jack...being a big brother to her sister tricked her "1....2......3" He counted down as she moved towards him slowly, he grabbed his stick and pulled her away from the cracked ice,but he wasn't so lucky....falling in to the cold icy water..."JACK!" was the last thing he heard and saw from his sister before drowning.

Time went on and Jack's family were in despair and depression without Jack, "I miss Jack...." his sister stated "I know...we all do" His mother stated, then the moon shined down on the house and then to the lake where Jack drowned, and then left.

A few years went by and Jack's family moved and had forgotten all about Jack, it was then the moon had chosen Jack to be the new guardian and join North, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy. He then rose from the lake, he looked into the moonlight, "Where am I? Who am I? Why am I so cold yet warm?" He asked himself in his mind, he stared at the moon and then soon learned he was the chosen one, and his name was none other than Jack frost. He then wandered around and found his staff, he picked it up and had a little fun with the new powers he had.

Hi! I know this chapter is very short but I didn't want to go to far into it as I would usually end up telling the whole story in one chapter and I don't want to do it, so yeah... Anyway hope you kinda enjoyed this chapter.

Bye Mystics!

Mystic~Sam out!