final chapter ch10

Camila's POV

Today is the day we turn in our songs hopefully we get good grades. Here we go.

"Ok class, I hope you all finished your assignments. We will get right into it. "the teacher said way to happy for an early morning.

" first up Ariana grandè "  Ariana gets up and she starts to sing 'one last time'. she shown me the song the day before. She told me to do the beat becauase I'm 'good at it'. I premade the audio for the melody and she started to sing. When she was done everyone was almost crying everyone clap their hands

The teacher cleared her throat
"Ok next up. Camila cabello."

I start singing no way. When I see in the corner of my eye someone standing at the door I stop singing and look to the doorway, to see her standing there. Hailee steinfeild. My eyes go dark and I think Ariana and the other girls must have notice because that asked if we could be excused. We walked out of the class room and go to the bathroom.

"mila what did you see at the door" ari asked

"her"  I growled

"her?" the girls said in unison except for Ariana. Ariana eyes widen.

"no no no. This can't be happening, not again" they look at us wierd.

"I'll explain later." i say walking out of the bathroom them following close behind. We walk out of the school

'pick up ally and lauren and  I'll pick up dinah and normani'

She nods and picks them up they shriek in fear but relax when the see its Ariana.

I go behined Normani and dinah and pick them up and start running they shriek and I start laughing at them, they glare at me but it doesn't bother me I glare back at them they whimper and put theirs heads down we make it to the pack house and start training. While we where training I felt  a sharp pain in my side I look over at Lauren to see she's on the floor hurt I Instantly turn in to my wolf because my wolf instincts are higher and that's never happened to me before everyone looked at me shocked I surprised myself. I quickly run over to her to see if she's ok she was out cold.

I growled and someone came out from my pack with their head down as if to say 'I did it'. I tranceform back to my human form I ran over to him and threw him into a tree, everyone knows not to mess with the Alphas mate so everyone just went rack to their training

"DINAH, NORMANI  TAKE HIM OUT AND WAIT FOR ME" I scream at them they look terrified but they understand what I'm going to do and they know not to mess with the alphas mate

"EVERYONE DO NOT TRAIN UNTIL I GET BACK AND ALLY ARIANA GET LAUREN PLEASE EVERYONE ELSE GOT IT" Everyone nods I walk out and see normani and Dinah holding one of my pack members

"Please alpha I didn't mean to please don't do this." Mani Dinah and I chuckle coldly at him and then smirk at each other.

"Guys I'm goin to get my sister. " They look at me smirking they know Sophia loves Lauren. He looks at us confused.

I walked to the door and shout "soph come here please"

"Ok kaki one minute" She comes down the stairs and see Lauren knocked out she lookes at my with dark eyes filled with anger
And asked "who did this" In a cold tone which scared me a bit I take her to who did it.  I told normani and Dinah to move his eyes grow wide, he knows what happens when I get my sister to do this there's no way you could stop her.

I walk out with normani and Dinah following we hear a crunch and we cringe. Oh she's making it long and painful I thought to myself and heard another crack with a yelp that sounded like Sophia. I run back to the room to see her on the floor I look over at justin with anger filled eyes he looked terrified I scream for normani and Dinah again.

They look at him with dark eyes waiting for my orders

"KILL. HIM. NOW!" I growl and that's all it took for them to snap the next thing I know there is an arm a leg and a head flying my way. I catch the head and take it to my pack.

"He was only going to get a small punishment but he hurt my sister so this is what happened" I dropped the head on the floor and told the pack to play soccer with it and that's what they did and they said it was fun and then burned the head.

I was watching the fire until I felt arms wrap around my waist I knew who it was. I turned round and came face to face with a tired Lauren

"You tired babe? I asked and she nodded. We went to bed after the fire died down a little.

____________________________________

This one is long because the last one was way to short
Hope you enjoyed  camilas wolf is the this

This one is long because the last one was way to shortHope you enjoyed  camilas wolf is the this

- S-D