Chapter 7

And this one so it's two yey I know how to count!!  😂 lmao

Chapter 7 – Liu Xingchen

As the two of them entered the main hall, Murong Lingquan finally blushed and broke away from Xue Ji’s little hand, suddenly a voice coming from some where frightened Xue Ji.

“Lord, you have been out for a long time.” The voice was so cold that it was like spoken by someone whose been laying in a coffin for a long time.

“Ah! What are you doing scaring people like that!? You will frightened me to death!” Wu Xue Ji was so frightened that she felt like her liver pounding lively! (T/N: The pounding liver doesn’t make any sense. But this character 肝 means liver so I don’t really get it. Help me guys!)

“Ha ha ha.” Jiu Wang ye unexpectedly laughed. He just proved that this little girl was really energetic.

Wang ye, is this really your subordinate? He’s like a zombie! Don’t take him out again next time!” Wu Xue Ji turned to see the man wearing black from head to toe showing a little bit of his face. Ah, truly such a waste of beauty!

“Pfftt…” Jiu Wang ye was so amused seeing Xue Ji so distressed.

“What are you laughing at? Did Ji-er say something wrong?” Xue Ji turned to look at the little Wang ye who smiled and even laugh lightly.

“Ah!?” The next second, a long double-edged sword was aimed on Xue Ji’s neck. She was so shocked that her voice was heard by the two men who were watching the thicked-eyebrow sing. It seems that the drama here was more interesting than listening to one’s song.

Laoda, Ji-er was wrong. You are not a zombie. You are the most beautiful zombie in the the world! Ah! You are the most handsome man! No one can beat you! Ah. Can you move this thing?” Wu Xue Ji remembered that ancient people were really good at martial arts. She smiled politely as she pointed the scary sword that still aiming her neck.

“Xingchen!” Jiu Wang ye finally spoke. The cold man finally took his sword and Xue Ji finally can breath. When she raised her head she saw hundreds of eyes looking at her. Knowing that they caused a ruckus, she quickly gathered herself and smile, “Dear guests, take your time and enjoy the play. This little girl will excuse herself.” She then pulled Jiu Wang ye’s sleeve and left.

“Wow, who is that little woman? Is she someone from Piao Wu Yuan?” Some of the people started to talk about the young woman they just saw.

“That young woman is so beautiful. Ask Hong mama if that woman was serving.”