Chapter 2.

In a dark, cold, isolated bedroom with no light other than the moonlight came the panting of a moan voicing out as the man thrust harder into the delicate limp body.

Feeling the pleasure build up he gave one final thrust inside and orgasmed holding his position, not daring to move yet.

As he finally felt satisfied, he removed his penis from the overly used ass seeing his white, watery cum slowly dripping out and falling on the already stained bed.

He smirked as he grabbed his pipe from the bedside and let it sit in the candlelight fire and puffed in the smell of a delicious flower scent.

The intense, incredible flower smell filled the room as he breathed out the smoke, the smell intensifying in the hot room. His phone rang and he picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"What." The man said.

"Boss, You won't believe what I just came across."

"Something good? Because if it's something like last time, I doubt you'll live this time. Consider last time, lucky." He chuckles puffing smoke out of his pipe.

"I-I uh it's good. I-Its good." He. Stutters.

"Then why are you stuttering my dear friend, was it something I said." He smiled darkly. "Now tell me, what have you found."

"It was my turn to look over the premisis, and these three boys walking."

"Young?" The boss asked.

"I think so, They don't look older then 18." He cringed.

"So young." He responded.

"I know."

"Very good, I want them. Bring the three boy as soon as possible." The boss said amused to what he was hereing.

"Yes Sir." The other man said and his boss hung up the phone seconds later.

The man stood in the room with the phone in his hand and pocketed it. "Sam!" He called in to the air "Can you come here please." Moments later there was a knock on the door and who appears was a tall lean blonde hair man.

"You needed me Sir." The blonde man asked peaking in.

The boss turned around now facing the other man. "Yes, Eli is bring in three boys today. I want you to help him. When they come through the gate, I want you to do what ever it takes, and take them to room 305. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." The blonde man's answers in understanding.

"Good, now get the hell of here."

Sam left without another word to head down stairs. He sprinted down the halls to the front, he needed to the gate.

He passed the brake room and yanked a new paper out of a big man's hands.

"Hey!" He said and stood.

"Oh shut up, follow me. Eli is bring in three and I need your help. I might let you have one, these are going to be our last ones and then we'll really have fun." Sam walked off as the other man followed shortly after. It was dark and cold, David could have one. He was so happy and nurves, nobody wanted the big man and his boss promised that no one will say no.

David, he was sure that he would never find love. David was a big and handsome man but, not quite there in the head yet. He's needy and possessive, he wanted someone for his own, kind of like a pet. He also wants to be loved back, that was the challenge.

The last boy he fell in love for never gave the same affection. David tried and did his best, nothing worked or got better and David dessided to kill him. If the boy didn't want to love him then he dident deserve anybody else. Let's just hope he gets lucky this time.

A/N:Thoughts? Who do you think the boss is? It's not my own character, he is from glee. And I'm only to give one hint.