I was board

Well, I guess I wrought the truth on my hand. And yet told my mom it was "nothing" YEP!! I'm a GUINNESS!! Yeah, let's go with that.

Well,let's just give you something productive (well,kinda?)

And first let me explain this. So I had a friend die. And well he was amazing. But it never hit me that he was really gone. Untill I when't to visit his family, I was walking around his family's home. After walking around his old home for a few minutes, I had made it to the floor his room had been on before he had passed. 

(And I had forgot he had passed) 

So I walked to his room (which my I add, was still there. And still is) knocked on his door. Then when no one answered grabbed the door handle and let myself in. And I can not DESCRIBE the amount of SORROW, and SADNESS that washed over me. So much so that I, well I'm not completely sure what happened. But two minutes later (found out how long from my guy friend, his brother told me) I kinda woke up I think with his brother looking me in the face and asking "dude?! You okay,what happened?!?" Apparently he found me just crumpled aginst the wall,with this far off look in my eyes crying my eyes out. (And he's told me many a time after this that he didn't think crying for me was humanly possible) 

The next morning while we (well, mostly HIM) where making breakfast, I asked him what he thought had happened. he said that while he was making dinner for us (his parents wheren't home from work yet) he had heared a really loud thoud. and when he came running up the steps, to hind me aginst the wall just tromatized.