Chapter 12

(Short Chapter)
Your P.O.V.
I enter the house and Namjoon also enter. I see Woo and Ying sitting on the couch. "What happen?" I asked. "Well you are going to be a uncle." Woo said showing me these baby shoes. I was shock and excited.

"How long?! When?!" I asked. "3 Months and While in china." I said. I was so excited to be an uncle I was jumping. "M/N but their is a problem. We need to move so the baby won't bother you." Woo said.

I stopped jumping and got sad. "How far?" I asked. "Only 10 minutes away so you can see him or her everyday." Ying said. "Oh ok." I said. "Aww don't be sad." Soo said. "When are you moving?" I asked "Tonight." Woo said. "Ok I'll help then." I said with a smile.

I help packed their stuff and so did Namjoon. Eventually I got tired and needed a nap but I didn't want to leave them. I carried a box and I tried to lift it up I fell. "M/N are you Ok?" Woo Asked. "Y-Yeah just tired." I said. "Then go take a nap Woo and I will finish." Soo said. "No I don't need a nap." I yawned in response.

Namjoon picked me up and carried to my room. He laid me on my bed and he lay next to me. "Namjoon...I'm not...cheating." I said separately because of me getting sleepier. "I know I shouldn't of been jealous." Namjoon replied.

Namjoon leaned over to my face. I felt his breath hit my lip. Eventually he came closer and kissed me on his lips. He plumped lips hit my face. I pushed him away. "Stop I'm sick." I said falling asleep. "I don't care as long as I have you." Namjoon said laying back down and sleeping next to me.

Time Skip

I woke up curled into Namjoon. I got up putting a pillow to replace me. Namjoon squeeze the pillow. I walked down to see it raining outside and Woo and Ying about to leave.

"Hey guys." I said. "Hey we are leaving right now." Woo said. "Ok be safe and don't forget us." I said sniffing. "Aww how can we forget your cute and adorable face." Ying said squeezing my cheeks.

I wave bye as they drove off. "Oh Jin left by the way." Soo said closing the doors. "Oh ok." I said. "I'm going back up to sleep." I said. "You go have fun." Soo said saying it with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

I took of my shirt and was about to takeoff my pants but then Namjoon woke up. "M-M/N." Namjoon said covering himself like if I did something. "Shut up you're the top." I said.

I climbed into bed with him again. "I was going to go shower but I'll be with you." I said. "So did they leave yet?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah they lef-" I said but then both of our phones rang.

Namjoon picked up his and left the room. I picked up mine to see Johnny name to pop up. "Hello?" I asked.
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hi to be continued I guess...so something happened at school:) Skip If you don't want to read it ⬇️⬇️...

...and because I like sharing stories (ps if I shared a lot of things about me and other people...wow) so my crush and I sit next to each other and I had an headache (when Don't I have one) later we had to do an experiment or whatever and he tapped my shoulder and me being me turned to see his face so close to mine. He put his hand on my forehead to see if I were Ok he even asked if I was. I got so red and when I went back another person in our table (each table has 4 people) smirked at me knowing why I was blushing....ok I'm done for now you better prepare for small rants and story time with me if the end. Bye💙💙