wHY u MaD

Peach was getting mad watching Mario and Meggy happily wal down the street from the hospital.

She growl in anger because she was want to marry Mario and not meggy. Peach wan to make children with Mario not meggy.
Tis is unfair
Growled peach again but the oqoqoqowowow here comes bob

"Bit*h, why u mad?" Bob said
Then he noticed she stalking meggy and Mario!!!! He quickly picked up on her situation and laughed.
"You ain't gon a do~" be breath in then "Sh******ttttt"
And bob kept singing until she called her Opt oh no. "YOU WONT YOU WONT" bob continued to tease. Peach then called her army of toads because I could not think of anything else's oh no.
Bob then saw the army then his eyes popped out of his eyes. She called enough toads to break the Mexican border wow.
"I need chief to gather information about meggy and Mario's children so I can ruin their lives because meggy is PRERANTE WITH MARIOS CHILD!!!" She screm
WHAT! WHAT THE FU*K everyone screamed in a Jon tron voice because why not. So chief went and did his job oh nonoonnoononononononoonnn!! Bob run out of room to warn meggy and Mario but before he could leave cheif grabbed bob!! Bob could easily escape his grasp but then he screameD EVERYBODY MOVE to his toad army and now bob was stuck.

TBC