Yuka Black (17)

Reaper (thousands of years old)
Height:5'0
Weight: 110
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown (turns red when she reaps souls)
Abilities: Reaps souls with her camouflage Artemis, Self defense, can predict someone's next move, smart , not very good at understanding her own emotions.
Skills: Very flexible (natural gymnastics) , naturally nice, very good with Animals despite being death itself.
Blood type: AB- (Smells like roses with a hint of mango ) Very tempting to vampires however can't be turned because she's a reaper.

Bio: Yuka was once a daughter of a great Lord and had a younger sister who she loved very much but their relationship hit a wrong turn. The great Lord was from Greece and his two beautiful daughters were kidnapped for ransom but by the time they were rescued Yuka killed herself to keep her sister alive. They were looked in a room with very little oxygen and being the big sister Yuka had to kill herself or they both would have died . Yuka died within 48 hours before they found their bodies and the only one alive was her younger sister . Her punishment on the other side was to be a reaper which she never remembered her human life ever again. She become a very popular reaper and over time it become repetitive life until she realized something strange was happening regarding her face. She found files into the Reapers office about her look likes dying before the reached eighteen it didn't matter if they were human or something supernatural. She had only one choice left in resolving the matter and that meant being in the human world again.

What will happen when she is stuck between two vampires? What happens she finds out the truth? Can she really handle the human world?