3 . Dancing Maniac

He was a dancing maniac. He would be ready to dance anytime and anywhere. He was married and had a sweet and wonderful wife. But her complaint that all he thought about was dance and so she left him.
He was so sad but he had to agree that it was his fault. So he decided to give up on his first love of life, dance. But his students were not ready to accept this and they decided to talk to his wife and sort it out. But when they went to her to tell about how he felt, she said that it was too late and she had already found her new lover whom she wasn't long to marry.
This hurt even more to him, but the students managed to convince him and he started to dance again, but not heartfully like before. He was still very much depressed.
Then one day, he met a young girl on the street and she was crying. When he asked her why she was crying, she said that her mother had left her and she had nowhere else to go. So he decided to take care of her as he saw a reflection of himself in her.
Soon enough, he started to go back to his cheerful self and she became his happiness, his daughter. She even started learning to dance from him and she turned out to be a great dancer. Now when they both dance together, they are called the pair of dancing mania.

.                                                                                                               .
The dancing maniac is done and I hope that you guys liked it and I would also like to hear your thoughts on the stories that I write and so I can improve my stories.
Love ya!!😘