Lost soul

Next Day
Raziada Manshion

All are having breakfast silently. No one has interest in eating. All are digesting truth about nandini.Nandini as usual she don't have interest in eating food. Prerana Broke the Silence.

P:-Nandu we will go to Preman art gallery today,its my gallery,we will paint together we will have full on masti like old times,then I will introduce you to my friends.(trying to cheer up).

Nandu smiled a little seeing her best friends effort to make her normal but she can't be normal she knows that but she to behave normal for her friend.So she gave a full fake smile and nodded her head in response.
All know it is fake smile but they can't do anything.
After having breakfast they went to preman art gallery.
Prerana showed nandini her whole gallery and said this is her first achievement. Prerana then told about manik how he supported her in her every step in making her dream true.
Nandu went blank again hearing maniks name but composed herself.
After that prerana started discussing about her new work with her assistants.Nandu sat their and observed prerana's smiling face and lost in thinking.

N pov
Manik this one name is enough to make me weak.when prerana came home after 7 years I was happy but I can't express it because am feard to be happy because happiness will not remain long in my life as excepted when I came to India I got biggest shock that my manik no no he is now prerana's manik her love. Am nothing for him now he moved on with my best friend but why can't I.I truly loved him I gave my everything to save him but he forgotten me and moved on.If our love is true then how can he move on.Means our love is not true.No it cant be my love is true my pain is evidence for my true love.
But what about manik didn't he loved me truly....?.God what happening to me how can I doubt his love.yes he loved me truly once but now he not loves me he loves prerana.
I can't come between them.I will never let manik to know truth.He will be in guilt after hearing truth.He may leave prerana out of guilt.No I can't let this happen they both are happy with each other I can't snatch their happiness because I lost my happiness. I can't let my bad fate effect them.I will stay away from manik and I will hide truth.I love him I want only his happiness. I already learnt to live alone that will be not tough for me.Manik I love you till forever but I will be not with you don't worry I will store our love till forever.

Pov end.

Nandini came out of thoughts by hearing prerana's voice.

P:-so sorry nandu I got caught up with work come my friends are waiting for us.

Both nandu and prerana went to meet prerana friends they are none other than fab4 & navya.
Their car entered gate of  Malhotra manshion.Nandu went blank seeing MM. Memories started flashing in front of her,tears started flowing without her conset.to hide her tears she kept cooling glasses.
She came outside and walked inside with prerana.

Inside Manshion
Fab4,navya are chatting laughing giggling. Manik is lost in his own world.
They all heard foot steps and they turned to saw prerana coming with a girl.Nandini removed her glasses all are shocked to see nandini.Their eyes are spitting fire they are about to lash out but stopped hearing prerana's voice.

P:-guys this is my childhood bff Nandini and nandini these are my friends Mukti,her husband Abhi, cabir his wife navya,dhruv & aliya they are couple,you already met manik.

Nandini gave a fake smile and shaked hands with them.Fab4 looked at manik for answers he gave I will tell you later look.
All started talking to prerana completely ignoring nandu,she felt bad but didn't showed it.prerana also felt something fishy but chuckled it.
After some time prerana went outside as she got important call after promising nandini that she will be their in 1 hr.
After prerana left fab4 & navya started to lash out on nandu.

Mu:-you bitch why you came again.

A:-you again want to spoil maniks life.

Na:-don't fall so cheap nandini.

D:-plz be away from maniks life nandini.

C:-manik was happy after many days don't spoil it.

All the time Nandu is just giving a smile.Manik became furious by seeing her smile.He came to her and pulled her to himself and said looking into her eyes.

M:-don't smile like this don't you understand what they are saying .
They are saying to stay away from me.And get one thing straight into your mind that I love prerana now not you.Don't come between us.
Don't use your tricks on us.

A small tear drop escaped from her eyes but she wiped it no one noticed it except Manik.She started to laugh fake one loudly all are confused to see her laugh.
Nandini took a paper and wrote
"Why I will come between u & prerana whom am to you and who are you to me,you are just my faded away past,I have better future and prerana is my best friend hope you at least keep her happy and hold her hand till end,don't leave her like me."

Manik is shocked to read this but composed himself. Others also read it and baffled.
They came out of trance when they heard prerana's voice. Nandini immediately hid the paper.
All noticed it and sighed in relief.

P:-am back guys hope you had good time with nandini & nandu madam bhai ka cal aya tha you have to do vedio call to bhaiyyu's they are waiting for your call.

Nandu went to make vedio call.
She took her laptop and made call and started to talk with her brothers in sighn language.
Fab5 & navya made a confused face seeing her not talking so they looked prerana for answers.

P:-guys I already thought I have to tell all about her to you guys,see her smile guys do you guys think her smile reaches her eyes(all looked at nandu and nodded no).You know who is she.
Did you heard about obreoi brothers.

C:-of course who didn't know world's no1 businessman's.

P:-you are right cabir you know she is jaan of Obreoi brothers,one and only sister of obros,Nandini Singh Obroei.
(All are shocked to hear her).She is used to be a girl full of life.She is symbol of love,cuteness once but now she is just a body without soul.She became like dead body.7 years before some business  rivals attacked nandu so they sent nandu to India hidding her identity.Don't know what happened to her their but she came back to home like a dead body.
She didn't expressed any emotion except her fake small smile from seven years.She stopped talking also now she can't able to talk.I want you guys help me to bring my old nandu back.I want to see her smile once again.(tears started flowing).

All are shocked to hear it,Manik is most broken he can't believe what he was hearing.

Hey guys do you like the chapter please vote and comment on it.