Partay

WARNING THIS COUKD GET SEXUAL READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

TALIAS POV:

The party was crazy. 12/12, Just about every youtuber you could think of and o2l was there. I hate admitting it but this is the first wild party I've been too. And Sammy knew.

"Lia, don't leave my side." Sammy said grabbing my hand.

I was looking around Andrea was coming towards me. You could tell she was drunk. she was first balancing herself, then going to the left then going to the right, then she would stop and go to the left then go to the right and continue that. It was hilarious. She finally got to me.

"THIS PARTY IS DOPE" Then she just TRIED walking away. Me and Sammy couldn't stop laughing.

We walked to the corner, there we seen Acacia and Carter making out. Really wasn't a surprise to be honest. We stopped and drunk some.

"Hey babe, let's go to Camerons room." said Sammy

He grabbed my hand and I followed him upstairs. We opened the door. Their we seen Mady and Cam.

"Faster Cam, faster!!"

Me and Sammy looked at eachother and shut the door. After that I lost it.

"Well.. The kids are having fun.." Sammy said.

I laughed so hard at him I started to cry. I kind of lost the mood. But then after I stoped laughing Sammy looked into my eyes and before I could say anything I was against the wall, his lips on my. I jumped up and put my legs around him. and he carried me into Nash's room. and layed me down and we continued. 

"Sammy someone is gonna walk in on us."

"Its okay Lia."

Before I knew it we were both Naked. We stood up and I slid down and took in one inch at a time until it was all in my mouth.

"Take it all."

I knew when he said take it all, He meant take it all. Because I'm stupid and I do what he says and  I did. He picked me up and didn't even give me time to get used to it, he started super rough. It hurt at first and I got used to it. He made me feel so good. I Got all I could and we stopped. Then we heard the music stop. We looked at eachother and jumped up to get our clothes on. And ran out. Our faces shocked at what we were looking at downstairs.