First Day

It's Monday, a worst day, no one likes it.

You wake and dress, trying to bring yourself not to cry on the first day. It's terrible. You know you'll get bully.

At 7 you get up and go to the bus, sit down and go on Snapchat, seeing no new friend like always. You see that one lame kid. She's alone and you want to be popular. You call her mean name and feel good, but terrible at the same tim e. You want a boy. So you'll fight and start rumor to be popular to get not single anymore. You know that all the girl are ugly, and your the best. But decide to apologize to the girl you pick on anyway.

You get school. It's bad, all people crowded and making out. You get to class, math. Uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh math suck as usual.

But there's a boy there. He's brown hair and eyes like stars. He look at you and blush. He walk over after class

"Hey, cutie." He say, you nearly melt into his arms and let him fuck.

"Hi I'm Y/N" you stutter. Idiot. But play it of.

"Well, y/n." He pause  and play with you hair, leaning his thick lips up to your ears. "Wanna come over later." He smirk, letting you nod and then he walk away, disappear into the crowd hall.

What do I do? You start Panic to yourself. Will you

K!$$

________________________________________
Let me know if I should write more <3
- J