Be with me

Momo returned home all exhausted from Kolkata (from Zeba's engagement).. he returned alone since he has to resume his shoots.. family would be returning the day after..

He opened the lock, came inside, threw away the key and sat with a thump on the couch throwing his arms around, keeping his head on the edge..

After few minutes he took out his phone to text Shivi..

"I'm already here, jaan!", a familiar voice said..

He looked towards the door and she was standing there with a broad smile.. he sat up straight.. and retrieved the smile back..

"Was going to text me right?? ", Shivi asked smilingly..

Momo nodded in a yes..

"Telepathy you know.. waise yeh darvaaza khula kyun hai..?? Momo you need to be really careful.."

Momo was just staring at her..

He seemed sad and emotional..

And Shivi knew what exactly was it..

She sat beside him without leaving any gap..

She cupped his face with her tiny palms..

And smiled looking at him.. he kept staring.. he tried to smile but couldn't put up the fake smile for long..

"Coffee banake laau?", Shivi asked..

"Nahi.. Mera m..", Momo tried speaking..

"Nahi.. peena padhega.. mere saath.. tum baitho.. main laati hu banake.."

"Chaho to freshen up ho jaao", she asked while going towards the kitchen..

She made the coffee and brought it but he wasn't there.. she peeped in the balcony and there he was..

She went from behind and forwarded the coffee..

"Coffee"

Her sudden appearance startled him a little.. he turned his face towards the other side.. rubbing off his tears..

She understood.. kept the coffee mugs on the slab..

She went close to him letting him feel her touch.. she placed her hands on his chin and tried moving his face towards her.. he tried removing her hands but he was falling weak.. he couldn't control more and hugged her quietly..

She roamed her hands on his hair and back..

Momo kept hugging her and sobbing..

After letting him cry for a while Shivi thought it was the time to stop him now..

"Momo.. Momo .!! ", She tried loosing his grip.. "Mohsin!! Stop it now.. bahut hua abhi.. andar Chalo.. ", she tried again..

"Tch! Mohsin chalo andar.."

"Baitho.. ", she said after taking him in..

"Momo..", she made him look at her..

"I am already missing her.. woh chali jaayegi to kya haal hoga mera.. mujhe nahi laga tha mujhe itni taklif hogi.. but when I saw her exchanging rings and varmala and.. (after a brief pause) they were cutting cake.. main itna emotional ho gaya.. I felt like-like-like I don't know how and what to explain.. par ab to main miss kar raha hu usse.. bahut zyada.. abhi se hi..", he said sobbing in between..

She kept on rubbing his hands in order to calm him down..

"I miss her.. I do miss her.. a lot.. kyu usko jaana padhega yaar.. same city mein bhi nahi hai.. kitna dur chali jaayegi..", Momo continued..

"Mohsin!! Idhar dekho.."

He did as she said..

"Rishta kisne tay kia thaa..?", Shivi asked..

"Humne.."

"Aaplogo ne hi right ! Soch samajhkar hi decide kia na.. to phir ?? Aur dur bass physically hi hogi.. dil to dono jagah rahega na uska.. aaplogo ke pass bhi aur wahan bhi..
Aisa hota hai Momo.. itne saal ek saath rahe ho .. aap unke bhai ho.. aur aap aise tut nahi sakte.. ammi abba ko bhi to sambhalna hai na.."

He calmed down and smiled adoring her..

"Aur sabse badi baat woh abhi nahi jaa rahi hai.. bass engagement hua hai.. Shaadi ko abhi thoda vakt haina.. dekhna tab tak aap sab log mentally prepare ho jaayoge..

"Zeba bahut khush lag rahi thi..", he told her remembering that beautiful occasion..

"Haan dekha Maine tumne bheje they na pics..sabne bheje the pata hai.. Sajjad aur uncle ne bhi..hehe!! "

He rubbed his tears saying "Abba ne bhi..?"

"Hmm..", she nodded..

"Kuch zyada hi pyaa karte hai tumse sab..", he said childishly rolling his eyes..

"Kyun jealous ho rahe ho.. ??", Shivi teased him..
"But really she looked like a princess.. they make a great couple.. ", Shivi said and Momo couldn't agree more..

"You know what it was a perfect decision.. they are so much in love.. bahut khush lag rahe they dono.. aur families bhi.. aur photoshoot bhi kitna accha hua pata hai.. I will show you when it comes out..", he said dreamily..

She smiled and nodded..

"I missed you there.. tu nahi thi to.."

"It's ok.. shaadi mein iska hisaab barabar karungi main.. and I don't know anything tabhi off leke hi rahungi main shoot se.. ", Shivi said..

"Reception pe bhi tujhe aana padhega.. main tere saath Kolkata ghumna chahta hu.. hum separately kitne baar gaye hai.. events ke liye, awards ke liye, even IPL ke liye bhi.. par saath kabhi nahi jaana hua.. issbaar eksaath wahan ghumenge.. ", he said excitedly..

"Momojaan!! tum ghum bhi paayoge..? engagement ke baad aisi haalat hai.. reception ke baad usse wahan chod ke aana itself will be a big deal for you.. ", she said..

"It won't be.. kyunki tu rahegi na apne teddy ko sambhalne ke liye"

She looked at him lovingly..

"Waise main Kya soch raha tha.. !!", Momo said being a lil mischievous..

"Kya?? "

"Yehi ki Zeba chali jaayegi to mumma papa apni beti ko miss karenge.. to kyun na unn ke liye turant ek beti laaya jaaye.. ek ki vidaai ke saath dusre ka grahpravesh.. what say??"

She looked at him and noticed the mischievousness in his eyes..

"To basically what you are saying ki hum same day pe nikkah karle ZeTa ke saath..??"

He nodded cutely like a little boy..

"Apni shaadi der hai abhi.. filhal coffee thandi ho gayi.. garam karke laati hu..", she said hitting his arm lightly..

"No just sit here.. please.. just be with me..", Momo demanded..

Momo placed his head on Shivi's lap comfortably lying on the couch..

"I love you.. ", Shivi said while playing with his hairs..

He took Shivi's hand and held it tightly criss-crossing their fingers..

"I love you too.. just be with me always.. tu rahti hai na to sab kuch karne ki, sahne ki himmat milti hai.. you are my strength, my weakness, my lucky charm, my everything", he said kissing the joined hands..

"I am with you! Always!", Shivi assured with an assuring smile..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Requested by my bae, divyanshi4050
Hey, bae, was it upto your expectation?? 😺.. do let me know..

And everyone, don't forget to give your reviews..

--Adhira