Custody

Big ass timeskip

It was time for court and you were getting ready to go. You hugged Todoni's mom and began to leave. Katsuki's parents gave you a ride.

You were still open to the possibility that the drivers weren't your parents, but you told yourself not to freak out if they were.

You finally reached court and you began to walk in. Your palms were sweaty and your heart began to beat faster.

You felt a sudden warmth on your hand and you looked down to see it being held by Katsuki. You shot him a warm smile and he did too.

Sorry if I write some bullshit idek how court works, I never had to go. I just watch a lot of judge judy so this is mainly based on that.

There were two sides. You were the prosecution. You sat down along with other witnesses. On the other side you couldn't help but notice the two were your parents.

You tried to remain calm. Katsuki immediately noticed and rubbed the back of your hand.

"Its going to be fine, you have me." He said. You smiled thinking what have you done in your past life to deserve this.

Katsuki's mom felt like a third wheeler, however a proud third wheeler. His dad just felt like a third wheeler.

Time skip cuz idk how court works

The defendant was proven guilty and your parents had to spend 30 days in jail. You were confused. They had another daughter and Katsuki's Mom was doing the legal work to gain custody of the child because she doesn't have any other family in Japan.

"I... have a sister?" You began. Tears were building up, but you quickly wiped them away.

"You have a sister...?" Katsuki replied. Once the judge recognized the fact that you share the same parents as her, they gave permission for Katsuki's mom to gain custody.

"It's going to take some time, but I'm going to gain custody of her. You'll be able to be with her soon. We're going to have to stay in Tokyo for a little bit longer, but you have to go back to school." Ms. Bakugou told you.

You agreed with her. You had to go back to school, but it's really hard to leave. Especially now, you wanted to meet her. She's only 2 years old and she's facing these difficulties already.

You looked at Kat and he turned to face you. His hands almost instinctively wiped away the tears that begun to sting your eyes.

"It's ok, Kit. You're gonna be the best big sister there is." He put his hands on your shoulders and you nodded.

"And you will be the best 'big sister's boyfriend' there is, right?" You smiled while saying.

"NooOoOooO. iM goInG tO bE tHe wOrSt." He sarcastically replied.

You playfully hit his arm. You turned around as soon as someone called you. "Yes Ms.Bakugou?" You answered.

"With a little bit of paperwork, you will be able to take care of your sister!" She handed the good news.

You jumped up and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much." You said into her shoulder. She nodded and smiled into yours.

A/N

Yeaaa that took a turn. I thought the story was getting boring so you have a sister now, ur welcome.